Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

The 5th book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 395 (395 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) The title to the last book is The Last Olympian

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
really? how do you know?

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) My friend looked on his blog apparently.

message 4: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) WHAT???!?!???!?!?!?! I want it... now...

message 5: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

me too!! really bad it sounds sad and serious!!

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

gosh i cant wait!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I KNOW!
My friends and I SWEAR will be counting down to it! My one friend got Book 4 the day it came out

message 9: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

me too!!!!

message 10: by Moira (new)

Moira the 4th one was so the best but the 5th one sounds kind of dark and depressing im worried!

message 11: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i know!! gosh! and my favorite one was the 3rd book. with Thalia in it.

message 12: by Moira (new)

Moira i bet its gonna go down kinda like harry potter 7

message 13: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

gonna go down like harry potteR??? what do you mean?

message 14: by 我是 Ariadne (last edited Sep 18, 2008 05:04PM) (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments The Last Olympian?? I wonder if its the Gods or maybe...he's adding a new one?

message 15: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) interesting idea

message 16: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

maybe...

message 17: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) yup :) XD

message 18: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i dont really get what she means though...

message 19: by Moira (new)

Moira i still think there is definatly going to be some big battle like bigger than the one in battle of the laberinth i just hope a lot of people dont die!

message 20: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments er well hey...what do u guys think of Luke?

message 21: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i think he's a total jerk!! but you know still cute...:D

message 22: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments haha, I think there's something good about him except he's gotta either turn good or bad. annabeth is giving me a headache with the whole 'percy? Luke? lose a love to worse than death? LUKE. Except he's evil. ahh!'
whoa, ok, um weird imitation but u get my point right?

message 23: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I personly like percy better!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) But Luke is, like, possessed....

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 25 comments O_o *weird voice* POSSESSED!

message 26: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lol!

message 28: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments lol =]
I like Rachel a little for Percy, actually.

message 29: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

really? rachel...idk, i dont really like her. i mean shes kinda weird. i like anabeth better.

message 30: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments Well here are my reasons. Rachel really likes Percy, and I think it's kinda cute. I mean, I was all for Annabeth in the first 2 or 3 books but then she started to choose Luke and well...ugh.

message 31: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

idk we will just have to see...I CANT WAIT!!

message 32: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments Haha, you're not the only one.

message 33: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i KNOW!

message 34: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments er...anyone on?

message 35: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i am!

message 36: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) moi est on!!!!!

Mailan ~(Equestrian Star) :) (equestrianstar) | 22 comments i so want it but the cover looks so boring! it doesn't look as good as the other books and the title! not very catchy or anything...
@least our book covers r better than the ones printed in England. thoose look funny.

message 38: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

what one the 5th one?

message 39: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments hah

message 40: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) wat do the ones printed in england look like?

message 41: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

idk...random question!!

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) no, c comment 37!!!

message 43: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lolz

message 44: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments "those look funny"
lol

message 45: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

WHAT??

message 46: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments ...the ones printed in england....

message 47: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

oh!! really why are they funny?

message 48: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/imageD...

idk. but i like the u.s.'s better.

message 49: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

OH WOW!!! lolz me too!!

message 50: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments hah, yeah =]

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8