Vampire Lovers discussion

Questions To My Members > Well silly me ...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill (jbaedke) | 2 comments When friends ask, "What are you reading?" - I embarrassingly mumble - a vampire book... (And friends who know me - laugh! My B.A. is in classical literature.) I am currently reading by S. Kenyon. What a nice surprise to find other like-minded people out there! Can't wait to read some of your recommendations.

Question: What author should I tackle next? Or do you book hop?

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i don't know if u read this, but "the silver kiss" is really good.

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Jill- have you read any of the other Kenyon books in the series? Acheron is the newest in the series I think the 1st one is called Fantasy Lover (though the good thing about her books is that they are all different characters so you don't have to read them in order in order to enjoy them) I really liked Dark Side of the Moon and Devil May Cry.
Rachel- What is The Silver Kiss about??

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 8 comments That sounds like me! I have started to just deal with the weird looks I get from people when they ask me what I am reading... I always used to say a paranormal romance but now I just say a Vamp book. :D I have to tell everyone to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood books (Adult romance)by J.R. Ward, they are so wonderful! I can never stop thinking about them! I also really like the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Also if you like a fun, quick read go for the Vampire Kisses Series or even Evernight by Claudia Gray! That was a really good one too. Just check out my profile, it is mostly Vampire books. I would love to tell anyone about the books I have read! Hope that helps!

A Filthy Youth groupie | 7 comments I'm reading Vampire Kisses right now. I finished the 1st 3 chaps so far.

message 6: by Dais (new)

Dais | 9 comments you will enjoy it it rox lol

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 11 comments I am open-minded to all different types of books and don't understand people who will put others down for reading certain genres. I will read anything that peaks my interest or is so good that I can't put it down! :)