Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

All about the books > The Last Olympian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 254 (254 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) This is the title of the FIFTH BOOK!:

The Last Olympian!

SCARRRY >_<

message 2: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
YAH!!!!!!

message 3: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire yay i know it doesn't give me the best feeling inside

message 4: by Preston (new)

Preston (presto) | 28 comments so, my guess is that...wait....Percy was 15 in the last, right? and when he turns sixteen...oh, if the book is true to the title, that can't...that can't...well, let's say this book will be eventful. does anyone know like, what month it comes out??

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I know.
Sometime in the fall that's all I know

message 6: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire no it comes out in may believe me......i know

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex how do you know?

message 8: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire i just do........

no, that would be creepy.......a guy from bookpeople came to our school and told us about books and told us that it came out in may

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex oh ok yes im so excited for it!!! but hey did you know that there making the first book into a movie??!!!

message 10: by Preston (new)

Preston (presto) | 28 comments oh, May? Better than Fall, as Ephona said. I'm excited for the movie, but I'm also apprehensive, you know? anybody know when the Movie comes out, approximately? I LOVE this series!! My dog got under my parents bed and can't get out!!!

message 11: by Preston (new)

Preston (presto) | 28 comments sorry, that was kinda random....but he's really cute. :P

message 12: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
IT'S MAY 5, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

message 14: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
it probably will..... that's the problem with movies....

ಠ_ಠ

message 15: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Never judge a book by its movie!
~~~A Little Nightshadeism~~~

Also...

Never judge a movie by its video game!
~~~Another Little Nightshadeism~~~

message 16: by Preston (new)

Preston (presto) | 28 comments totally.

message 17: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

YA

message 18: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire hi preston i didn't know you read the AWESOMEST BOOK EVER

message 19: by Gina (new)

Gina (g1n3) | 7 comments I can't wait for the newest book, but I'm really sad it's going to be the last one. :(

message 20: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Yeah....

OMG!!! Rick Riordan is writing ANOTHER series about Camp Half-Blood after this one, and it's also going to be five books!! You meet the characters in The Last Olympian!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 21: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 254 comments OMG OMG OMG! R U SERIOUS???

WEEEEEEEEEE!

message 22: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

YES!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Itamar (new)

Itamar | 65 comments Angel♥ wrote: "it probably will..... that's the problem with movies....

ಠ_ಠ "

Very true.

message 24: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Nightshade *PERCABETH FOREVER* wrote: "YES!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

duh1 it has to be! i mean its gonna be by Riordan!

message 25: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) | 91 comments hu?

message 26: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Nightshade wrote: "Yeah....

OMG!!! Rick Riordan is writing ANOTHER series about Camp Half-Blood after this one, and it's also going to be five books!! You meet the characters in The Last Olympian!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

IK!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!

message 27: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments •Alexi• wrote: "oh ok yes im so excited for it!!! but hey did you know that there making the first book into a movie??!!!"

that comes out on Feb. 12, 2010

message 28: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments i hope the movie doesn't suck.
check this site out for more info.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814255/

if you scroll down far enough, you'll find cast

message 29: by Rashika (new)

Rashika we know! u posted it before!!!!!!!

message 30: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments i did?

message 31: by Rashika (new)

Rashika yes!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) ooooookay: so i keep checking http://www.apple.com/trailers/ and here's how they roll: they've now got 3 THREEEEEEE trailers for where the wild things are but nooooo trailer for percy jackson even though the trailer came out a whole month ago!!! i want that trailer on my iphone!!!!

message 33: by Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (last edited Aug 19, 2009 04:35AM) (new)

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 974 comments Mod
RIGHT???!!!
its so estupido!!!
but they have the new movie My One and Only!
WHICH LOGAN LERMAN CO-STARS-ISH IN!!!!
WOOOOOT!

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) i've got that on my iphone. i've got that one, GAMER, HOOT, 3:10 (and the entire movie too), MEET BILL and THE NUMBER 23, in addition to like 50 others. i love my trailers - it's like watching mini-movies. gotta say, though: not totally in love with logan's hair in MY ONE AND ONLY: he looks kinda silly. but then again, i think ANY boy would like silly with such an extreme hair-part like tht.

btw anybody live in a big city? if so MY ONE AND ONLY might be coming to you!! im from san diego but my college town is pretty dinky-small, so im bummed i might not see it.

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 974 comments Mod
well i dont HAVE an iphone/touch so uh cant really do THAT
wait... what do you mean My One and Only might be coming to us/them?
why wouldnt you see it?

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) it's got a limited release. meaning that as of right now it will not go nationwide. MEET BILL also didnt go nationwide. so if you live in a top market city (i'd say 400,000 or bigger) or if you live near one, you might be able to see it. im gonna go home for labor day, and i'll see it then.

oh gods um i dont KNOW if i live in a big city or not!
although, i dont think Meet Bill cam out in our theaters...
but that was a long time ago, so i dunno
MAYBE it did... i wouldnt pay attention to an R movie

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) yeah i think i remember hearing about it: it reminded me a little bit of that bruce willis movie THE KID, and that's what logan's character's name is... so i was thinking did they remake that movie?!?! whatever.

AAHHHHHHHH! okay so in the summer times @ church we do "family friendly movies" haha that sounds dorky but its really not, and oh my goodness we're watching HOOOOOOOOOOT!

message 40: by Rashika (new)

Rashika bye?!

as in "bye" for the night
i had to study for my French test

message 42: by Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (last edited Aug 20, 2009 01:36PM) (new)

YOURE WATCHING HOOT!?!?!?!
I TOTALLY ENVY YOU RIGHT NOW!
OH MY GODS LUCKY!
although we watch a movie with the kids(theres only 3 or 4!) in one of the three back rooms every week at church. cuz its a small church
and 3 weeks ago we watched Hoot :D

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) ohh well my church has over 1000 members. but yeah it was pretty cute. the older kids (my kids - my middle schoolers) were like OMG THATS CODY FROM DANCING WITH THE STARS!! and i was like OMG THATS LOGAN LERMAN HE'S GOING TO BE PERCY JACKSON! and they were like "who?" and i was like PERCY JACKSON padawans! you need to READ! and the youth minister was like THATS THAT CREEPY GUY FROM O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU!!!
haha all star cast indeed.

ppffft CODY! HE'S NOTHING!
i hate how they died his hair MORE blond and made it all ugly... it didnt match his eyebrows well
haha i love saying padawans! i said that to my friends a while back and i had explain the whole Star Wars+padawan+apprentice+jedi blah blah blah

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) omg those silly people! STAR WARS is like just as american as baseball and cherry pie!

and yeah cody totally annoyed me on DTWS. i was like "just go ahead and slap him julianne--he'll probably enjoy it."

right?! STAR WARS IS AMAZING!

i dont really watch Dancing with the Stars

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) "I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING"
- this is like my favorite quote, and it happens to be said by a bad guy. go figure!

HAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE! oh gods theres SO MANY quotes... i like.... no... geee thats hard
i'll tell you my fav quote in a minute when i make up my mind
IM SUFFERING FROM INDECISION! (as my friend would say)

ok ok i got it
"Size matters not... Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"
thats ONE of them

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) "faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be. as is your faith in the dark side of the force!"

"don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!"

and omg those EWOKS are like the cutest things everrr! i want one!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6