Codename: Dark High Noon... discussion

Midnight Sun Playlist

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gwennie (last edited Sep 10, 2008 07:31AM) (new)

Gwennie | 5 comments Hi Guys...I just found this on Stephanie Meyers website...not sure if everyone has seen it yet. But I love it when authors give a music playlist here is what Stephanie says...

"Since I'm not sure when/if I'll get back to Midnight Sun, I figured I might as well post the partial playlist along with the partial rough draft. Enjoy."

This Playlist was added by Stephanie Meyer on her website
• Monsters — Matchbook Romance
• One of a Kind — Placebo
• Animal I Have Become — Three Days Grace
• Na Na Na Na Naa — Kaiser Chiefs
• Hit the Floor — Linkin Park
• Notice — Gomez
• Bullets — Editors
• Glycerine — Bush
• Ugly Side — Blue October
• Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want — Muse
• MakeDamnSure — Taking Back Sunday
• Map of the Problematique — Muse
• You Make Me Smile — Blue October
• Paper Thin Hymn — Anberlin
• Pts.OF.Athrty — Linkin Park
• Hemorrhage — Fuel

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann | 70 comments I am so going right now and listning to all of them thanx

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 129 comments thanx!

message 4: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 53 comments Mod
Cool!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (futuremrsdyer) i'm confused about the whole playlist thing. in her book she says thanks to so and so for makin' an awesome playlist for every book. whats the significance of the playlists?

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (futuremrsdyer) ok, that makes much more sense. just wasn't sure. thanks!!!!

message 7: by Yasmin (new)

Mmm when I write its normally a line from a song that influences me, it really does work!

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina awesome
I love those songs! :)

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina hey there's this song by YELLOWCARD called "CITY OF DEVILS" and everytime I listen to it, it just reminds me of Edward so much

you guys should go look up the lyrics and listen to the song. It's a really great song :)

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) Christina,
The lyrics are reminiscent of Edward! I just heard the song "Starlight" By Muse the other day & it reminds me of Edward & Bella, especially the lyrics.

message 11: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 129 comments i know! it's crazy! i love it

message 12: by Yasmin (new)

I LOVE THE MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starlight fits twilight so fantasically well!

message 13: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:37AM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments Ooh got a new one!

Matchbook Romance: Monsters~ Twlight, New Moon, and Eclipse!

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) have yall listened to paramores decode??!?!?! written just for twilight! i love it the lyrics give me goosebumps each time i hear it!!

message 15: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 129 comments omg! i'm SO gonna have to look that up!

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) haha i just want the movie to come out now!!!

message 17: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 129 comments i looked up that song and it's amazing! i'm like addicited!

i want the movie to come out noe too!!!!!!!

message 18: by Yasmin (new)

WOW! Thats an awesome song!

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) yea..i downloaded Decode!! its great to listen to it whenever i want! lol

message 20: by Yasmin (new)

I love decode! I've always loved Paramore in general, and muse and linkin park :D Muse is My favorite and for Midnight sun I think that their song 'Invincible' is great!

message 21: by Zena (last edited Feb 01, 2009 07:50PM) (new)

Zena yea, i found some songs by Evanescence on her Fallen CD that fit New Moon perfectly!!! (i think that might be because she wrote the entire album about her friend or something that committed suicide)here they are: Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal(doesnt the name make you ammediatly think of Edward?), Touniquet, Taking Over Me. Some maybes for the New Moon Movie from the same album: Hello, Going Under, Imaginary. These are all from the Fallen CD by Evanescence.