manga lover discussion

What manga charas you want to be?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Renni | 14 comments If you had to die and be reborn, what anime/manga charas do you want to be?

and if you not die and still alive right now, what anime/manga charas will looks exactly like your personality?

If i had to die and reborn i would like to be Maya from garasu no kamen. She know her dream and she own Masumi's heart. And i would want to be Nami from one piece. she's tough, she know what she want and she will get it and can go adventure around the world. Arrr pirates! they're hot!

And if i still alive i think the most closest manga chara to my personality would be Hatushara Sohma "cow" from furuba since i got lost so easily.

my blog:
http://thesilentthought.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Sean (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Sean Niikura | 7 comments if i die i want to be tohru honda.. hehe.. ^^ hmm.. about the character that like me.. im not sure.. @_@ sohma isuzu? umm.. not really.. @_@ im not sure.. hehe

message 3: by Emy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Emy Lobb | 1 comments i would probably be a mix of winery (FMA) and UO(furuba) cuz i have can be very scary when im mad and im blond, very strong and witty. ^^

message 4: by yence (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:00PM) (new)

yence | 22 comments i would like to be umm... hiruma from E21, rukawa+sakuragi from SD, n' sawamura from HB...a complete mix of trouble maker! cool, super smart, great in all stuff, funny...but devilish blackmailing people n' money brain! wakakkakaka..

if im not die? umm according to the test that i get...i get tifa from FFVII, dont know why...@_@;

message 5: by Sean (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Sean Niikura | 7 comments wah? good idea.. i should go and do some quiz too so i can get my anime character! tenks for that! ^^

message 6: by Steffeny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:20PM) (new)

Steffeny Vorn (TesxaNikita) | 4 comments if i died, went to heaven, got screwed over, and was sent back to earth, i'd come back as eith Itachi of Sasuke Uchiha. note my awesome Avatar.

message 7: by Windry (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Windry | 15 comments Mod
huehehe, i want to be Rin from Inuyasha, so I could always stay near my beloved Sesshoumaru

message 8: by Renni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Renni | 14 comments oh that good! wanna be Rin too lol sesshoumaru is cool!

message 9: by Suppie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Suppie | 1 comments If I can choose who I'll be,I think I'll be Nobita coz he has best friend like Doraemon.
His gadget is very cool. It can help lots of people including me.

What character I'm look alike? mmm..
maybe Hotaru from Samurai Deeper Kyo, hahaha.
Quite nonsense and always looks sleepy.

message 10: by Windry (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Windry | 15 comments Mod
oh and i think my character is kinda close to ... hmmm let me think for a while ... perhaps Winry from FMA.

message 11: by yence (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

yence | 22 comments hihihi interesting chara^^...i like winry too, really jenius n' machine freak! its really funny to see how hillarious n' funny when she with ed....^^

message 12: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

Kimberly I think I'd be Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight! But I don't think that I resemble anyone manga character....that I can think of!
But if I ever find a really good manga/anime character that I resemble/can relate with, I'll be sure to post here.

message 13: by Rifandie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Rifandie | 1 comments i want to be Hotohori from Fushigi Yugi, he's sooooo cooooooollll

message 14: by Kitten (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Kitten | 1 comments Yukimura Aine from Kaikan Phrase Heehee she is so cute and sexy haha :D

message 15: by Yuki (new)

Yuki same as windry... definetly winly from the fullmetal alchemist! i luv her character. i also like how she does her best to help the elric brothers

message 16: by gustie (new)

gustie chan (gustidha) | 2 comments i want to be ami in sailor moon, coz she's very cool and clever girl...or just 4 fun, i want to be Ashiya Mizuki in 'with u in full blossom/ hanakimi', coz she always surrounded by handsome guys.. hehehe

message 17: by Yue (new)

Yue | 15 comments love to make people laugh, happy outside but lonely inside. maybe looks like naruto. maybe its look like me. terlihat tangguh. but s not that much.

message 18: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa | 4 comments I can't decide--I am sort of like Kikyo from Inu-Yasha, but I am not so serious. I like to smile and have fun too. My hair is very long though!

If I had to come back as a character... well, I like being myself so it's hard to choose. Maybe Esther from Trinity Blood. She's very kind but also brave and smart.

message 19: by Windry (new)

Windry | 15 comments Mod
yeah, Robin's cool! she's so smart but i don't like her hand appears every where part

message 20: by Rahmat (new)

Rahmat Romadon (rahmat_romadon) | 4 comments if I had to die and reborn i would like to be Uzumaki Naruto. He is tough, never give up and never pull his own words as his Nin-do.

if I still alive, I think the closest chara is Himura Kenshin - cuz I have abandoned my training and leave my sensei to chase my dream and help people.

message 21: by Steffeny (last edited Feb 13, 2008 05:17AM) (new)

Steffeny Vorn (TesxaNikita) | 4 comments hm...now that i think about it thoroughliy(?), i'd really want to die and become either Cloud Strife, Kyou Sohma, Akito Sohma, Kisa Sohma, Reno T., Christie(dramacon), Sasuke U., Itachi U., or OROCHIMARU!!! >o< oro so cute!

then again, if i sucked and was still alive, i'd be sasuke because of my hair. short'n' spikey. or that one guy from FFXIII that looks like a black haired Cloud.

also, i'd probably be Yuffie, since i so HyPeR?!?!??!UR#%&$@O BUTNKDSJGHJSF

or Sai from Nartuo, because i is SUPA PERV!!!
<3333

message 22: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) while it might not be the smartest choice, i kind of want to be Haku from Naruto.

i also want to be Tenten or Deidara from Naruto.

For Bleach, I want to be Momo so I can be with my beloved Kira (lol) or maybe...

i dunno, all the characters i tend to want to be are either close to the guys i fan girl, or die in the manga.

message 23: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) Oh yeah, I'm supposedly a lot like Machi, personality wise

i think i look like Sasori from Naruto with longer hair though

message 24: by No.i (new)

No.i (Kairi) heheh, I agree w/ kimberly. I like Yuuki Cross.

message 25: by Hamiechi (new)

Hamiechi | 4 comments it's impossible,i know...but my personality is just like Naruto,i think...
I wanna have elder brother like Naruto..
And wanna have husband like SASUKE!!!!

message 26: by Priyam (new)

Priyam | 12 comments I would want to be someone in a CLAMP world...

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael | 3 comments i would come back as alex louis armstrong from FMA
XD

message 28: by Wulan (new)

Wulan (ulil) | 2 comments If I had to die and be reborn, I think I would want to be like Miyu Kozuki from the mange Daa! Daa! Daa! a.k.a UFO Baby, because she's so full of life and she gets into all this crazy adventures that I can only dream about.

The manga character that looks similar to my personality is...well, I dont know, exactly. Maybe Aya from Gals!.
By the way, hello everyone. My name is Wulan and I'm a new member here. Hajimemashite!

message 29: by Wulan (new)

Wulan (ulil) | 2 comments If I had to die and be reborn, I think I would want to be like Miyu Kozuki from the mange Daa! Daa! Daa! a.k.a UFO Baby, because she's so full of life and she gets into all this crazy adventures that I can only dream about.

The manga character that looks similar to my personality is...well, I dont know, exactly. Maybe Aya from Gals!.
By the way, hello everyone. My name is Wulan and I'm a new member here. Hajimemashite!

message 30: by Shinta (new)

Shinta | 3 comments I want to be shikamaru or kakashi hatake from Naruto, I like their calmness and smartness in doing something...
also, I want to be Hiruma from Eyeshield 21... hahahaha

message 31: by Bagus (new)

Bagus | 8 comments AH.. i wan to be oe Kintaro from Golden boy
he so damn lucky and genius
his analisis about life is so extraordinary

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ME B YURWITCHI-BLEACH!!!!!!!!