Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

FRINGE > FRINGE/Frosties--Possible spoilers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
SO who tuned in for the series premire?

I really liked it. I am DVRing the show, incase I ever miss one, I will have it saved to watch later.

I really hope it doesnt get cancelled. I dont usually find new shows that hook me, but this one got me!

Very xFiles-ish..... minus the aliens!!

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Nice, I'm in the middle of recording it now and will probably watch it tomorrow morning. Glad to hear that it's decent.

message 3: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 2 comments Lori, I also watched it and set-up the season pass for it too...I thought it was really good.

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

The one thing I am not sure I liked, they set up the hookup between the two agents right from the get-go. Part of the fun of xFiles was to watch the tension between Scully and Mulder..... but then by the end, I figured, oh.. the hookup doesnt really translate anymore...

message 5: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 16 comments Recorded it but didn't watch yet-was too busy getting my heart broken by the Red Sox!

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I'm unsure about this show so far. I like the premise- anything having to do with unexplained phenomena always piques my interest. I'm not sure about the pacing, though. Things dragged so slowly at the beginning and then were going so whizz-bang fast at the end that it seemed to lose track of what it was doing.

Still, you can't judge a series based on the Pilot. I'll just have to watch next week's to make sure.

message 7: by Tisha (new)

Tisha I'm not sure what I think of this show. I watched most of it, but it didn't grab me. I'm torn whether to start watching it to see if it gets better; I really dont need another show to follow!

P.S. It was good to see Pacey though!

message 8: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments P.S. It was good to see Pacey though!

Tisha, this is what I like about you. You say the things that I'm too ashamed to admit. It is good to see Pacey again.

message 9: by Tisha (new)

Tisha Yay. But...does that mean I have no shame. heehee..

message 10: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments It was kind of wierd to see him all grown up, but I liked him here.

We liked the show and I liked the part where they were working in the lab the best. I love the old scientist and the guy from Lost.

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I loved when they were watching Spongebob with the cow. I laughed.

message 12: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

The crazy scientist is the greatest.
I liked how he was sooo worried about the butterscotch pudding on monday, and then when she told him it was thursday... he was like a child... hee hee...

Still not a fan of Jackson, but at least he wasnt annoying in this show!

message 13: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Scratch that.
He got on my nerves everytime he said "sweetheart". it was creepy coming from him. it didnt work.

message 14: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Yeah, we were yelling at him every time he said it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

when i turned on the tv i didnt know it was fringe, i thought i was watching the day after tomorrow movie, and then when i saw the title Fringe, i was like wow!! it was good. kinda scary in the beginning, but not bad

message 16: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments I liked it too...it might have me hooked like lost does...but I wished they would've waited till lost was over in a way...I don't need another obsession lol

message 17: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments saw the wholw thing last night....it was good ! ut uh....another addiction

message 18: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I liked the scenes for tomorrow's episode that they showed after last night's encore. This definitely looks like it will fill that hole in my heart that the X-Files left.

message 19: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

I hear ya. I didnt watch the encore, I was just too pooped.
What time is it airing tomorrow, 9pm?

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments That's a good question. Arizona has weird TV schedules because we are on the crux of two time zones and don't follow daylight savings time. It's on at 7pm here. Weird, I know.

message 21: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments In GA it comes on at 8:00pm

message 22: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 2 comments Its @ 9 here in Mass...right after House

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 15, 2008 09:21AM) (new)

i just checked http://www.ign.com and i have Fringe starting at 9pm on tuesday night.

message 24: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

So 9pm tomorrow it is!
Thanks.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i might miss Fringe due to college class tonight, or i might see the middle of it

message 26: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Gene, dont you have tivo or dvr?

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2008 07:58AM) (new)

wow that was a great episode i really liked it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

its funny but the killer in last night's episode looked like mulder, when he looked straight away

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 17, 2008 11:18AM) (new)

why do you say that about the possible spoilers?

message 30: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Message 27 has a lot of spoilers in it for someone who may not have watched that episode yet. I wouldnt want them to stumble through it and read what you wrote and get pissed because it gives a good chunk of the show away.

Alot of people DVR the show to watch it later on during the week with thier family. Just trying to be careful!

message 31: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

People who love Lost and The Fringe have been dubbed Frosties. I love it!

(even tho it sounds like a breakfast cereal!)

message 32: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments LOLOLOL thats ME...a frostie ;)

message 33: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Ohhhhhh! That makes so much more sense! I was trying to find any sort of link between Fringe and cold weather and just couldn't think of anything.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

wow a frostie......... but what does fringe have to do with cold weather

message 35: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Gene, Lori spells it out a few posts up:
Fans of both Fringe and Lost are called Frosties.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Oh damn it! I need to start watching on Youtube! (It's on there right)? A friend told me the premise, and it's right up my alley! What is the day and time?

message 38: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Tuesday at 9pm.... should be on tonite!

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Ahh........and two episodes are already out?
And they're one hour each?

message 40: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments yep

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Ahh, alright, thanks. Now, all I have to do is find the episodes on Youtube, and I'm set!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

boy this show i can feel this show is gonna very addictive, i even told my mom about it and she will start watching it too. last after the first scene i got goose bumps, i think i am a frostie!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

the next episode may tie Fringe with the xfiles

message 44: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I forgot to set a season pass for Fringe so I didn't record last night's episode. Now I have to go track down a version on the internet so that I can keep up. Stupid crack-like television...

message 45: by Tisha (new)

Tisha Logan...shame on you.

message 46: by Chloe (last edited Sep 25, 2008 02:51PM) (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Tisha, I know! I can't believe that I slipped up like that! I hang my head in shame.

message 47: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments I missed the third episode so I went to abc.com and saw it... :)

I see a lot o dtie ins to lost in this show...

message 48: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) Emma, if you can't find the last three episodes on YouTube or ABC.com, you can buy them on Amazon.com $1.99/ea.

Fringe on Amazon.com

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Oh really? Thanks! That's great! Although I'm sure I'll be able to find them. If not, I have a friend who can recap for me. :)

message 50: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

So I talked my mom into watching the show last nite and wasnt thrilled with this episode. Not liking the 'powder' looking dude. BUT, if they say he was there 'observing' on other cases, well, I DVR'd it and will have to rewatch the past episodes to see if that is true or not.

« previous 1 3 4 5