TV We've Just Watched discussion

Cancelled/Series Ended > The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie This is a good show. I love the action and the background story on the Conners on the run. The season premiere was yesterday.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I just watched the premiere today and I loved it! I was wondering what John was going to do about Cameron! I love this show and am so glad it's back. I was worried about Brian Austin Green joining the cast half way through last season, but you know what? He's pretty good. I was thinking that I'd have a hard time seeing him as this tough guy, guerilla soldier, but he's doing well in my opinion. After all the chaos of this episode, I'm wondering how they are going to pick up the pieces.

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie The show got picked up for the rest of the season! I am thrilled!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Thank you for posting that info!!!! I am so relieved!!!! This latest episode really opened up a lot of plot potential and I kept thinking, please don't cancel it now! Yeah!

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie It is so hard to find shows on here. I knew there was a discussion on this and I had to go through all topics to find it! Anyways... FYI:
TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Travels To Fridays Feb. 13.. so no more Mondays!

message 6: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) | 105 comments It is a little upsetting that they are moving this to Fridays - That is usually the kiss of death for shows. Sigh... I am going to hang in there with it though.

I agree on the threads... I was just thinking that it was actually easier to find shows before when they were just in alphabetical order... sigh

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim Cherry (jymwrite) I had mixed feelings about this. I was very excited when I first started seeing advertisments for it last year, but then I kind of dropped off for the last 3rd. (another) But I picked it as part of a blog I had to do on Science fiction TV series & I rented the whole 1st season & started seeing the what they were trying to do as a whole & maybe even TV is vying to be a new source for literary devices, I think you can see the whole season as a novel. I've watched most of the 2nd season as it aired & want to see where it goes when the series resumes in Jan at least willing to see where they're going, if it's what I think it is it could be very interesting.

message 8: by Rob (new)

Rob Angie wrote: "It is so hard to find shows on here. I knew there was a discussion on this and I had to go through all topics to find it! Anyways... FYI:
TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Travels To Friday..."

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie HUmmm... not sure why you copied my comment? Did you mean to write something afterwards? Yes sometimes it is hard to find topics on here... but most shows are going to already have a thread started on them especially the popular shows. So sometimes it takes some hunting but it is out there!

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim Cherry (jymwrite) Rob wrote: TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Tra..."

Does that start tonight or another day? I'll check my local listings!

Jim

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie I don't think it starts back till February 13th.

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie This starts back up tonight!

message 13: by Jim (new)

Jim Cherry (jymwrite) Thanks, I'll have to check it out!

message 14: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) | 105 comments Dollhouse is right after it too...

message 15: by Angie (new)

Angie Hummm looks like bad news:
A third season of “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” just got a little less likely.
The series, which already plunged 43% from its season-one premiere to its season-two debut, dipped something like 27% below its previous series low, according to James Hibberd’s Live Feed over at the Hollywood Reporter.

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa NOOOOO! It's just so good! I geniunely look forward to this show and will be broken hearted if it ends!

message 17: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 2775 comments But did anyone notice it is now called Connor Chronicles ?

message 18: by Angie (new)

Angie No I didn't notice! Good catch!

message 19: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 2775 comments Thanks. That is how it is titled on our DVR but their website still lists it as Sarah Connor Chronicles.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa SO much has happened in the last few episodes. Anyone know if this is coming back in the fall? With the loss of life going on I'm getting the impression it is not!

message 21: by Angie (new)

Angie I don't know! But I can't believe Brian Austin Green is gone. And so sudden. I thought he got shot in the arm and next thing I know it was his head. He didn't even get a shot off or have a chance!

message 22: by Angie (new)

Angie Looks like tonight is the last show:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40723

message 23: by Angie (new)

Angie This has offically been canceled. Such a bummer!