Tell Me Lies Tell Me Lies discussion

To Romance or Not to Romance?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lavande (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:56PM) (new)

Lavande I am not a fan of the romance genre (Yikes! Sorry). But I LOVE Jennifer Crusie books because many of them are witty, clever, and a quick fun read. Are there any other authors with similar writing style, intriguing plots, and just a tad bit of edge? Any suggestions would be great!

Anita Janet Evanovich and Susan Andersen. There are just not enough authors who can write wit, romance and mystery.

Lauren Sara Mylinowski is hilarious too.

Angie West Crusie is the best :)

IUHoosier Angie wrote: "Crusie is the best :)"

Agree, Crusie is the best.

Izzy I would say to make sure that you don't read too many of Janet E's books at one time, be it her series or her stand alone novels. She follows the same formula for all of her books so you have to pace yourself, otherwise you start to get bored of them.

Anita Izzy wrote: "I would say to make sure that you don't read too many of Janet E's books at one time, be it her series or her stand alone novels. She follows the same formula for all of her books so you have to pa..."

If you want a fun, zany and enjoyable read, you cannot beat Janet Evanovich or Jennifer Cruise. They are the best. Yes, you pretty much know what you are going to get when you read one of their books, that is why ou are reading it!

Izzy Anita wrote: "Izzy wrote: "I would say to make sure that you don't read too many of Janet E's books at one time, be it her series or her stand alone novels. She follows the same formula for all of her books so y..."

Not sure why you replied to me?