Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Full Color Fliers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Barnes | 22 comments Mod
I needed some quality full color fliers to place on bulletin boards in an area that was also the setting for my book. I designed my own flier (landscape format, picture of book cover, book blurb, and availability info and tag line across top "Have you found The Klamath Treasure?") and easily uploaded it to www.largeformatposters.com -- and got 50 pro printed copies for about $28 plus shipping. I posted several, and asked shop owners to plae them in their business as well. Very well received. Colors on my screen were a little brighter than the outcome, but it was okay since they were so well done.

message 2: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 1 comments I got some fliers from vistaprint.com, and they were great but they were about 2x what you quoted.

message 3: by R.d. (new)

R.d. Frazier | 3 comments If you can afford to purchase a minimum quantity of 250 for almost any printed promotional material from business cards to bookmarks to posters another good source is Print Place

For business cards and bookmarks their prices are particularly attractive.

It also requires that you create your own designs using their templates, so you need to have some design capability and image or layout software.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicajames) | 14 comments I have been looking everywhere for low cost posters. Thank you! I don't need 250, which is the usual minimum. -
Jessica James

message 5: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Barnes | 22 comments Mod
Jessica -- First of all, welcome. Next -- How many and what size do you need? Have you done the paste up yourself? I'll try to recommend after more info.

message 6: by Pam (new)

Pam (pam_zollman) | 2 comments Trisha, you got 50 posters for $28 total or for $28 each? I've never thought about posters before, so I find this an intriguing idea! I've been a member of goodreads and this group for less than 24 hours and I've found a lot of good suggestions.
Pam Zollman Don't Bug Me by Pam Zollman

Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Don't Bug Me! (other topics)