R U IN FASHION? discussion

fashion > What should u b wearing right now?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 637 comments Mod
fashion in clothes r always constantly changing and i always have a hard time figuring out what things i should wear that's not 'old school'. so for girl teens i noticed, r wearing tight pants and T-shirts with some design on it (like stars all over it or their fav artist something like that) the hair is ratted up at the roots of the hair or have a hair cut that makes it look, how should i say it, stringy? use lots of hair spray and little clip bows and the side of the head. streaks, hair coloring, highlights is happening to both guys and girls. guys r wearing from what i c everyday, baggy shorts or tight pants, normal t-shirts with a saying or design on it, shaggy hair covering the eyes or spiked up hair with hair jell. sk8r and converse shoes r VERY popular with both sexes.
this is what i c almost everyday with teens where i live, so in other places it might b different it might not.

message 2: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 1 comments I am homeschooled and don't really pay attention to fashion much. But I have seen a type of shirt that I own on a ton of little girls. It has a design on the shirt part and it has a built in vest. I too have seen a lot of people wearing converse lately. Personally I luv them. And that is about all I have noticed....besides the tight shirts with the girls and the baggy pants with the guys.

message 3: by Alice (new)

.and some girls like to wear really tight pants that are like fire engine red or sky blue ect. just colors that really pop out.
.long tight shirts
yes i luv converse 2! and their really popular

message 4: by Alice (new)

today, i ratted up my hair at the roots in the back of my hair and i used hair spray to make it look bigger, then i put it in a pony tail with a few strands of hair hanging out. i looked so cute and i blended in with the people and i got sooo many complements on my hair. it looked so now day hair style for teen girls.
tonite im going to a class about hair and make up!

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann at our school lots of people are wearing plaid but I personaly don't like plaid at all sry plaid lovers

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Well lots of people have been wearing the skinny jeans and flats around here. And lots of black clothes with like bright red earrings and shoes and necklaces and stuff. And lots of loose shirts with the band at the bottom like Bailey said.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel (Angel_Way) | 1 comments Umm... Edward... YAY! I win!

message 8: by Alice (new)

i luv edward, i wear twilight shirts all the time!

message 9: by Alice (new)

k, so i went to the class about hair and skin. here's what i learned...
if u blow dry, straighten, and/or curl ur hair, u need a special product to proect ur hair from the heat. if u dont, that could b wat causes ur hair to look frizzy sometimes. dead ends also do so. if ur growning out ur hair, and u go in for a hair cut and only cut off an inch, it does not get rid of dead ends! when ur styling ur hair, u need (well, depending on ur style) lots of products to go in ur hair to protect and style it. I use pomade to give it a spiky look or wateva look im goin 4, and to give it more body; just an idea 4 u.
ill tell u about skin in another post.

message 10: by Alice (new)

skin
when u wash ur face with a special cleanser, its important to use a moisterizer so u dont dry out ur face. if it dries out, ur body starts pumping out more oil than needed. that could b a possiblity of why pimples occur. its VERY important to use sunscreen no matter where u r. u have to protect ur skin from skin cancer. the most sensitive skin is around ur eyes, thats why most people get wrinkles around their eyes, because they dont take care of their skin. also, dont strech the skin aroound ur face cuz it could then loose some whats the word? strechiness? anyway, so then ur face will wrinkle and get baggy and get all gross.

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 2 comments Mod
The teased hair you're talking about and ALL the clothes that come with it is called either the "emo" look or the "scene" look.

If any of you've see Opal on this site, she's a perfect example of either of those looks.

message 12: by Alice (new)

hey if u want to be a moderator, just say so, u can be one!

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary I have a question...what exactly IS emo? I know this if off the fashion subject...but...?

message 14: by Alice (new)

Emo is a person that cuts and hurts themself. when u dress emo, u dress kinda gothic i guess u could say.

message 15: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 2 comments Mod
Okay. So emo is a style. Generally you wear skinny jeans and band t-shirts and stuff.

You don't cut. The people who call themselves emo and cut have serious problems.

Could I be mod?

message 16: by Alice (new)

sure

message 17: by Alice (new)

ya, i have to agree with that, emo has lots of descriptions, but all the emo's i no like to hurt themself sumhow.
it is also a style but the style originated from the emo peeps who r kinda gothic who then bagan hurting themselves.

message 18: by Kota (new)

Kota I guess I'm not in style, because that's not what I wear. I wear dark boot-cut jeans('cause they look best on me) and a bright colored tank. I usually stick with my black ballet flats, but sometimes I'll wear a pair of yellow ones.

message 19: by Alice (new)

flats r definatly in style man! i luv my flats.
i think u ok style according 2 ur description. ur average. i wouldnt bother changing my look if i were u. all that matters is that ur comfortable and u like wat ur wearing right?

message 20: by Alice (new)

hey, i heard that there was a law made that really baggy pants(where they're almost falling off of guy's butts) r banned. weird huh?

message 21: by Kota (new)

Kota I love what I wear!

message 22: by Kota (new)

Kota No way! That's weird!

message 23: by Alice (new)

ya i no! idk if its really true, but thats wat i saw on the online news thingy on a home page of sumthin

message 24: by Kota (new)

Kota Wow......that's sad if it is true!

message 25: by Alice (new)

ya, it'll take a while for the word to get out.

message 26: by Alice (new)

wait, r u in canada? or America? or England? whats ur location!?!

message 27: by Alice (new)

oh! well, I'm in the U.S. so it's probably not a law over there. that's kool, i want to be canadian. do u no french too? that would be awesome! im taking spanish over french in skool so... ya. i want to change my mind now but it's a little late.

message 28: by Alice (new)

im mostly italian, then dutch, a little brittish, and scottish. there's a lot more, but those r the major ones that i no of 4 sure.

message 29: by Alice (new)

oh, there's this canadian dude (he's really cute) in my history class and he knows french and he has that cute french accent! AAAHHH! so i didnt no if u knew it in ur area or not.

message 30: by Alice (new)

huh? u mean u speak something but its not a language?

message 31: by Alice (new)

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh! DER! sorry, my brain has shut down right after school ended.
wait, wat's IU?

message 32: by Alice (new)

o ok

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 62 comments Mod
i luv my skinny jeans! and mi sk8 shoes!
black skinny jeans tho.
and i wear lotsa black...
um..
is that ok? i mean, i really dont kare 2 much wht ppl think of me, haterz hate, dont kare, luvrs luv, ok that's a different story :P
but mi bf appreciates me for who i am, not wht i wear. i mean. 3 yrs age gap. GOD. :P
so yeah.. i wear a lotta black, especially skinny jeans, i try to avoid white.. i like night..
um.. i have a lotta pink for sum reason
but i dont wear it that much
and i wear a lotta camis and v-necks.... tight clothes if u will.
and i have like.. 20 pairs of ballet flats :P
GO BLACK! :P
sorry. random moment.

message 34: by Alice (new)

there's no right or wrong in fashion, it's what u like to wear! this group isnt to tell u wat ur suppose to wear, but some ideas and a chance to c wat other peeps r wearing out there and u might find a new style u like!

lolzz :P
awesomeliciousness. :D

message 36: by Alice (new)

ya, trust ur gut, not sum1 else's taste

message 37: by Alice (new)

i g2g bye!

lol
dont worry
:D
i dont trust anyone with mi clothes..
:P

lol..
i dress miself :P

hey! :P
u havent even seen me yet!
no judgin, woman!

uh huh..
sure....

**turns away and plays iPod- Good Charlotte**

lol
**starts singin((

take a look at mi life
all black
take a look at mi clothes
all black

message 43: by Court (new)

Court urgh. I hyte animal print and floral so i'll probly just wear my darker-colored aeropostel t-shirts.

message 44: by Alice (new)

animal print is ok, as long as u wear it the right way!

message 45: by Alice (new)

aeropostale's having a sale!?!?!? YEEHA! IM GOIN SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND!!! XD

lol..
me luurrvvvv hoodies!

message 47: by Court (new)

Court Aero is always having a sale whenever I go in there...

message 48: by Alice (new)

ya, they always have a sale on sumthin there