Chicks On Lit discussion

Archive 08-19 GR Discussions > Meg Clayton's site.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
I just saw that Meg joined our group. Yay and welcome!!
I of course followed her link back to her profile (because Im nosey like that ;) ) and found out she is doing a book give away. Actually a couple of books she is giving away and they are signed!
Here is the link to her site. It's a great site not only is it her site but she is a generous enough to showcase other authors. I love that!

http://megwaiteclayton.com/1stbooks/

Check it out and maybe get one of her free books.

message 2: by Holli (new)

Holli Thanks Tera....isn't her website cool? I love how its set up and everything she has on there is interesting from the other authors, to how she got started writing, to the characters in her book.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) | 1445 comments Wow, I don't know about you guys but I feel honored. Now I'm really looking forward to getting my book tomorrow! <><><><><><><><><>

First the Ravens win with a rookie quarterback, and now this !!

message 4: by Therese (new)

Therese | 60 comments That is so cool! I just started the book this morning, and I can tell it is one that I won't be able to put down!!!

message 5: by Meg (last edited Sep 08, 2008 09:46AM) (new)

Meg Clayton (megwaiteclayton) | 129 comments Hi, everyone! And Tera, thanks so much for linking to my website! My web designer, Ilsa Brink, was just amazing to work with. I'm just thrilled with the job she did. My favorite page is the Brett Page (scroll over the lunar landing timeline!), followed closely by the Book Groups Page and the Writers Page.

And I also love the video trailer.

message 6: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
Ohhh Ohh is the winner of Meg's Friday give away our Cindi? If so CONGRATS!!!
http://megwaiteclayton.com/1stbooks/

message 7: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) | 3069 comments That's so great. I ended up ordering one of the books mentioned on the website.