Haunted High School RPG and more discussion

Outside School > The Orphanage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena got to her orphange soon. She went upstairs to her room. The room was big, had a big bed, a big closet, a computer, a tv, a nice furnished bathroom, a desk and a drawer chest. Hena really liked her room. She had a book shelf full of books. She unlocked her room and went into the bathroom to change her clothes.

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((thanks.))

Hena sat down at her desk and took out her books and started doing her homework.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((Hey is okay if Christie stays there too??))

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((yea, sure. It's not only Hena's place.))

Hena wondered if anyone was in the orphanage from school.

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena soon finished her homework and put her books away into her backbag.

message 6: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena decides to go to the Icecream Shop to have some icecream. She pulls out some money and goes off.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((okays!))
Christie looked at her watch. She had an hour. She got up and ran down the street. She turned a few corners and found the old orphanage she used to live nearby. She walked to the door and it opened. A fragile woman was standing there.
"Yes?" she asked. Christie stared.
"I uh... I don't..." she didn't know what to say. The lady took her hand and pulled her inside.
"It's okay your not the first one. Come on." she said. She took Christie to the fourth floor and down the hall. She stopped at the last room on the right.
"It's pretty small but it's the only thing left." she said. The room had a small bed and a wardrobe, and in the corner a desk. Christie shrugged.
"It's okay." she said.

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Once Hena got to the fourth floor and walked to the end of the hallway and opened the door to the left.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie walked into her room and sat on the bed, staring out the window.

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena took out her diary and started writing in it.

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena was done writing in her diary and decided to go for a walk around the park that's close by.

message 12: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena ran upstairs to her room, got her stuff and started off to the school.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie sat on her bed staring at the wall.
Why do I have such bad taste in boys? First Nathan who EVERYone likes, now John who EVERYONE hates! Gosh I'm stupid! she threw her shoe at the wall.

message 14: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 203 comments ((try Again))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((Try what?))

message 16: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 203 comments ((flirting.....))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((Okays))
Christie got up and pulled her shoe back on. She walked down the sidewalk fuming, trying to calm down.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie woke up the next morning and got dressed. She put on some jeans, a dark green shirt, and black and green shoes. She brushed her hair into a ponytail and side-swept her bangs. She smiled, grabbed her bag, and walked to school.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((Gtg b back soon!)0

message 20: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena opened the door to her room and let Dakota in, " Welcome to my room."

message 21: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Coolio!" Dakota said smiling,she walked in.

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Settle in. I'll be back. Need to change clothes," Hena said and took a pair out of her closet and went into the bathroom to change.

message 23: by Catt (last edited Sep 08, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Catt (furu) "All right." Dakota said,she sat in a chair, and waited for Hena.She took her book and pen out.When she was taking her scrap paper out, it sliped out of her hand.She grabbed it and ripped it to shreds. "Shoot!" She muttered and picked up the scraps of paper.

message 24: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena came out of the bathroom, and put her clothes in the laundry basket. She saw Dakota picking up small ripped up paper, " Oh, What happened?"

message 25: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Dakota looked up "Uh,I accidentally ripped it.." Dakota said laughing "I told you I'm a klutz!"

message 26: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " oh, no you're not. Things like that happen all the time," Hena said, " Well this room small."

message 27: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((hi.))

message 28: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Hi Graycie!))

"It's not small compared to my room," Dakota said "I live in an apartment with a kitchen and 1 bedroom."

message 29: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " I don't even have a kitchen," Hena said laughing.

message 30: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((why?))

message 31: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Lol,Yup!Thanks!))

"Yeah,well it's a tiny kitchen anyway." Dakota said laughing "It doesn't count."

message 32: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Cause I called her Graycie 2 times!))

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " but you have a bedroom plus a living room, don't you?" Hena asked.

message 34: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((well, it's three times now.))

message 35: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Living room?" Dakota said smiling "In my dreams! I don't have enough money to get an apartment with a living room.."

message 36: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Lol,yup!))

message 37: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Oh," Hena said, " So you don't have much room in there do you?"

message 38: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "No,none at all," Dakota said "It doesn't matter though."

message 39: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Well, feel free to come here, when you know, you need the room, or if you feel lonely," Hena said.

message 40: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Lol!I LUV annoying friendships! That's the kind of friendships I have with my bro's buddys.They splash me with water whenever we go boating! I splash back, but 6 against 1 isn't fair! And they have long limbs!))

"Ok,Thanks SO much!" dakota said with a big smile

message 41: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " No problem. I would also like the company," Hena said giving back a smile, " Let's get started with our homework."

message 42: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Good idea." Dakota agreed

message 43: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena took her books out and looked at what homework she had.

((i gtg, sorry bye.))

message 44: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Bye!))

Dakota examined her scrap of paper,which said what homework she had.

message 45: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) *Few hours later*

Dakota got Matt's text after she was done putting her stuff away.She replied Sure!~Dakota She said bye to Hena and left.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie walked in the orphanage and up to her room. She sat on her bed, smiling a little. She stretched out and laid back, staring at the ceiling.

message 47: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena sat in her room watching tv.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) A song came on the radio and Christie hummed along. She had heard is a million times on the radio.
The best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting, could it be that we have been this way before... Christie smiled. It was such a pretty song.

message 49: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Hena got bored of the tv, and didn't know what to do so she decided to go for a walk. She opened the door and locked it on the way she heard a song coming from the room across from her. That song's so good, Hena thought. She stood there for a few minutes listening to it.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie sighed when it ended and got up. She walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. On the top-shelf was a box. She took it out and looked through it.

« previous 1 3