Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites discussion

WOOOOO!!! WHEN"S HE GONNA GET THE NEXT ONE DONE???

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments Ugg...I sit here in agony waiting for the next book.....

message 2: by Dansie (new)

Dansie | 1 comments he said on the dvd of passage to zarahemla that he plans to have it published next year and the working title right now is 'Thorns of Glory'

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments Yeah, but when is that gonna be? I can't wait till thorns of glory is out. ....

YAY! new member!

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (ladynutter) He is working in Book 11, and it should be out later this year. If you email him (cheimerdinger@gmail.com), he'll send you a sample chapter. I did yesterday, and he replied to me in under two hours.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Percabeth) | 4 comments ooh!!! thanks!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments awesome!

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments ok. I'm going to email him. now. Someone I don't know. Ok.

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments I JUST DID!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Percabeth) | 4 comments i already read it a while ago. but theres no pagag-stffanie time or megan-apollus time or even harry-mary time!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments yeah, you wouldn't expect that in the first chapter...he'll wait for at least the second.

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Percabeth) | 4 comments YAAAA....SIGH...

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments he wouldn't want to scare new readers away.

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Percabeth) | 4 comments and wat is that supposed to mean????

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments well, my brothers hate romance, and that would certainly make them not read the book; or buy it. Or, it's just not that exciting as a beginning.

message 15: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Which character is your favorite? Mine is Rebecca

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 9 comments I like a lot of them...I can't even remember their names! I like Jamie the best, though. And Garth.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah The 11th one is out! And another one is coming! How many will there be? Also a sequel to Passage to ZARahemla is in the Works. REad rough draft of the first chapter at his blog.

frostcave.blogspot.com

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley | 2 comments Its going to tie into the tennis shoes series! That's awesome!

message 19: by Marin (new)

Marin (thelasttimelord) | 1 comments I'm looking forward to the 12 book to see what happens to Pagag and Stephanie. It's so sad!!!!

message 20: by Mit (last edited Dec 17, 2013 10:40AM) (new)

Mit smit (Dance4Life60) | 3 comments wait I'm so confused I didn't read the 11 book what happened but don't spoil it for me but uug I don't no! tell me what happens in the last chapter