twilight! discussion

About the Characters. > About Aura (Aurora Belesway)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (last edited Sep 07, 2008 12:05PM) (new)

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 2410 comments Mod
Aura is a fictional charcter that has waist length, shiny black hair, is 5'8",pale, beautiful, and slim. She is kind and caring and also very smart. She is a vampire and has a werewolf pup named Starlight. Her boyfreind is named Lyle and is very caring of her. She is crative, crafty and clever. She can mimick any talent of people she has met so she has many talents.

message 2: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (last edited Sep 07, 2008 12:04PM) (new)

This is a picture.

Pretty much like that except her hair is longer and she doesn't have a mouth ring.

message 3: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (new)

This works too.

message 4: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (new)

mylinktext

This is my story of Aura's life before she met you all.

message 5: by Kiara, She is hardley ever on (new)

Kiara | 3424 comments Mod
she looks like amanda bines (or binds.)

message 6: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (new)

yeah thats were I got the picture.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

wow, you wrote all this just for the roleplay?

message 8: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (new)

mostly but it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry i'm hyper.

message 9: by Kiara, She is hardley ever on (new)

Kiara | 3424 comments Mod
i knew she looked familiar. thats super cool. but i can't find one for ang or harris or even dmitri!!! any suggestings?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i picture dmitri with dark brown hair . . . idk who though. isn't he supposed to look like zach?