Cats And Company discussion

Role Play > Thrail Role Play

Comments (showing 1-50 of 425) (425 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) ((start))

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse sighed, lifting her front paw out of a mud puddle. It made a gross sucking noise, making Converse flatten her ears.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Storm sniffed around and shook each paw and tried to get the mud off. "Stupid mud!" he hissed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol for our first post we both did of how our cats HATE the mud on their paws! lol))

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) ((hehe.))

Converse glanced up at the sound of another cat. She made a low growling noise before prowling off out of the muddy area.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Storm twitched his ears some and hissed even more "Who's their!"

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse stayed hidden. It was her first week in Thrail, and she wasn't in the mood to get kicked out.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Show yourself!" he bared his teeth and started to walk to where he could smell the cat.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse hissed, finding no other way out. She stepped towards him, her tiny teeth showing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled some "I was expecting a hunter or something bigger." he walked around her with his head lowered some "Not a puny she-cat like you"

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse frowned. "At least I have manners. Unlike some disrespectful brutes like you." She threw back at him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why thank you." he laughed some "Your new, what's your name?" he continued to walk around her.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) "Converse." She told him calmly, watching his every move.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded some "Do you have a job yet?"

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) "no...." She mewed, narrowing her eyes. "Why do you ask?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just curiase." he shrugged some and then begin to leave.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) "wait!" Converse shouted, running after him. "could you maybe show me around...?" she asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her with narrowed eyes "I guess."

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) "Awesome." She mewed, dipping her head in thanks. "Where do we go to first?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2011 11:24AM) (new)

"The places that you can make your home." he turned around "First the lower class." he started to walk towards the south side of town.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse wrinkled up her nose at the putrid smell. "Do I have to live here?" she frowned.

message 22: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((will one of you rp in forestdale? idk what to do, lol...))

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) ((sure thing!!))

message 24: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!! *tears hair out in frustration*))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe at first, but this is the south side where all of the lower class cats live."

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) ((I invited everyone I could....))

Converse let out a small groan. "I can't start off on middle class?" she whined.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." he hissed "You have to work for it like I had to to get to where I am now." he got up and walked to where the middle class cats live "Come on!"

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse frowned, but ran up towards him to catch up.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He flicked his tail towards some of the middle class cats "This is where only the cats in middle cats live, I don't know if I should show you where the upper class cats live."

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse cocked her head. "Why not?" she asked. "Am I too...poor?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No some of the cats might not like it, like me." he laughed but shook his head.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse flattened her ears, but nodded. "i'll be on my way now."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, gonna tell the leader that your here, unless you already did."

message 34: by Vermin Supreme™ (last edited May 22, 2011 11:53AM) (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse frowned. "I can tell the leader myself, thanks." She somewhat growled.

message 35: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((can i make the leader?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you want to))

He nodded "Whatever. Have fun looking for him!" he went to where he had meet her.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) ((sure!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He soon got an idea and took a short cut to the leaders den, he stayed low to the ground like he was hunting but he moved fast.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse stalked off, having not the slightest idea of where to find the leader.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Storm climbed a tree to see if he could spot the leader from up their.

message 41: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Lynx sauntered across a rotten log that had fallen across a stream, eyes flickering like green flames.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse cursed under her breath as her foot slipped, getting sucked into deep muddy mud.

message 43: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Lynx's head instantly swiveled, her green eyes latching onto Converse. "Who are you?" she asked disdainfully, looking her up and down.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Storm saw Lynx with Converse. He did a daring jump and ran to where Lynx and Converse was.

message 45: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Lynx narrowed her eyes at Black Storm, her gaze flicking between the two cats. "What you two want?" she growled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He dipped his head to her "Lynx this is Converse, she's new here."

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse sighed, wishing the cat would help her. "My name is Converse."

message 48: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "And?" Lynx swished her tail impatiently.

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Converse shifted her foot around in the mud, trying to dislodge it. "And, I'd like to. .uh....live here?" She offered.

message 50: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Lynx sat back on her haunches, a smirk on her face. "What makes you think you can even survive here?" she asked scornfully, watching as Converse struggled in the mud.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

unread topics | mark unread