Warriors Lovers! discussion

Discuss the Series! > 4TH SERIES!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fiona (new)

Fiona THERE'S GOING TO BE A 4TH WARRIORS SERIES!!! IT'S CALLED "THE FOURTH APPRENTICE!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
um, ya. i knew that. sry. however
THATS SO FREAKING COOL

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!How did you find out??????THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!

the forth apprentice? strange book series name

message 4: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

ya!!! i can't WAIT
mayb it's like since jaypaw, hollypaw, and lionpaw are the three, whoever it will b about would b the fourth apprentice

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

but by the forth sereies lionpaw,hollypaw,and jawpaw must be warriors(poor jawpaw)by then.

message 6: by Fiona (new)

Fiona AND Erin Hunter is coming to my state for her tour! Only about an hour away!!!

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) well, b4 they get to 4th series, they still hv a few more books in the 3rd one guys! lol! anyways, im thinkin one of them has kits, then it'll be about one of their kits. cuz ya know, so far the story has been following Firestar's line...

message 8: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
hm, yah...

message 9: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited Sep 14, 2008 07:08PM) (new)

Annie/Soul | 8852 comments Mod
Actually, I think I know what its going to be about. *grins* I was looking through this thing, and it told me. It's pretty cool.

message 10: by Cloudiie (new)

Cloudiie (Moonpelt) | 4 comments What do you think it's about Annie? I heasrd a rumor it was about Bre3ezepaw but I think t will follow a new generating, doing a cat that has already had a major part in the series already would be dumb. It wuld be like doing somthing on just crowfeather or somthing...

message 11: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

No, actually I'm pretty sure its when Jayfeather is the medicine cat. (I found his name on the internet. Seems that one of the Erin's slipped his name.) Okay, but here this,

Read from the page of "Ask Erin Hunters":

WHAT HAPPENS IF THE MEDICINE CAT DIES AND THERE IS NO APPRENTICE?
-Ashwhisker of MoonClan

Ooh good question! I think the medicine cats from the other Clans would visit the Moonpool to seek guidance from StarClan about choosing a replacement. The new apprentice would have to be trained by a medicine cat from a different Clan, which would be politically quite tense and difficult, but because medicine cats don't share normal Clan rivalries I don't think they would be taught any less well then if they were mentored by a cat from their own Clan. Hmm, This could be a great storyline!

I think that the Erin Hunters were planning to have Littlecloud die, and have the kit that he was thinking of come to Jayfeather to learn from him. After that, excellent. *grins* Or at least, it will be something like that.

message 12: by Cloudiie (new)

Cloudiie (Moonpelt) | 4 comments I was think Jaypaw's name was going to be Jayfeather xD I ahd a hunch! Sounds interesting... That or maybe Barkface? I'm not finsihed with Eclipse yet so don't spoil me if he dies ^^;

message 13: by Josh (new)

Josh | 5 comments do u know when its coming out?

message 14: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 wait how many series could there be? I've not read any of the books but I will sometime

message 15: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 who's Annie?

message 16: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

I DO NOT KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT YOU!!! *tackles*

message 17: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Ok Holly and Lion become Warriors in "Eclipse".

message 18: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited Sep 22, 2008 06:49PM) (new)

Yeah...Odd names I must say...Not that intriguing. *grins at Cathrine* Heh heh heh...

message 19: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments I know...wierd!!

message 20: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) Whoa, they're doing another series? That's awesome!
I wonder if it includes Crowfeather and/or Leafpool. They're my favorite characters so far.

message 21: by Icebelly (new)

Icebelly | 6 comments Yea but you have to look at it they might just go on and kill Crowfeather and Reval that he is the Father of Jayfeather

message 22: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

Well...They might...But then rumors or so popular... *hums*

message 23: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments I FEEL STUUUPID!! I DROPPED A BOWLING BALL ON MY KNEE!!

message 24: by Icebelly (new)

Icebelly | 6 comments That is Stupid It sounds like something I would Do.

message 25: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

XD poor yous, anole.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) hey guys! im new to this group but not warriors!! i haven't been able to get eclipse yet but i can't wait!! i have absolutely no want or will to read seekers. it looks stupid. i have gotten my mom to read them, one of my best friends, and the sister of one of my other best friends. if i had a warriors cat name it would be......Sagewhiskers or Sagespot or even spottedsage! the one i got from the web site was spotted legs i think, i was from wind clan!!

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments You should join the roleplay! Just read the "How to Roleplay" thing first...

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i did! Will you read it and make sure i did it right? Plz?

message 29: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Yeah! You did, but can you move it to 'characters'?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) will do (or try at least).

message 31: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

yay. XD

message 32: by Fiona (new)

Fiona I have a signed copy of "Eclipse".

message 33: by Silver (new)

Silver cool
which Erin Hunter signed it? lol

message 34: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Vicky Holmes. She's the one who does the book tours. The other two have never met.

message 35: by Silver (new)

Silver hmm..

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments WAIT, THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE?!?!?!?! HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY COMMING UP WITH THIS MANY PLOTS FOR THE ONE SET OF CHARACTERS!?!?!?!?

message 37: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments I KNOW!!

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) are you serious! how can they write a book together and not have met?

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments ..... Aren't we?

message 41: by Morgan (last edited Oct 11, 2008 08:46PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments We've never met eachother and yet we've written so much...... *looks pointedly at roleplay*

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) *looks over at role play and sits down thought fully * thats true but they have written books and published them! we just role play.

message 43: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

but still, i agree wiht morgan...

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) YEAH. I REALLY DO TOO.

message 45: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

xD lols!! but I've met lami...and bluestorm. *ticks off fingers*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

lalalalalalalalala

message 47: by Fiona (new)

Fiona They take turns writing the books, so they don't need to have met.

message 48: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

haven't met any of u peoplez...

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) it is still different. *looks up defiantly*

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) well i have met one person but we don't write anything together.

« previous 1