The Story of My Life The Story of My Life discussion

helen Keller A

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:10AM) (new) - added it

Riya helen Keller is amazing..eventhough she was from a rich family, still, we are not to blame her for it. She became she was because of her own struggle, eventhough she had much money, she would not be Helen Keller if she did not have a big heart to learn many things. Many people say that she beceme she was because she had money,,but she was blind, deaf and dumb..
no one of us would like to be her, eventhough had much money, one will never replace his sight, the noisy voice arround us, and communication toward them who we really love so much..
I did, I do, and I will always appreciate her..she was amazing...
may her spirit will be survive in my blood...Amin

message 2: by Amel (last edited Apr 16, 2012 07:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amel I think she was an amazing person

message 3: by Melodious09 (new) - added it

Melodious09  The most awes trucking part is that she never learnt to complain & blame life .....as most of us do .....w/o hesitation .....

Amel ok

Kressel Housman She became what she was because of Annie Sullivan. Annie Sullivan would never have come to her, though, if her parents didn't have money.

Lori Helen Keller is a real inspiration. i was glad to have the chance to read her first book. she was a very smart lady.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

there is a quote in here tht i just love she's talking about her teacher and the influence tht she had on her, now this is very cool to read for myself:
"My teacher is so near to me that i scarcely think of myself apart of her, how much of my delight in all things is innate, and how much is due to her influence, i can never tell. i feel that her being is inseparable from my own, and that the footsteps of my life are in hers. all the best of me belongs to her-there is not a talent, or an aspiration or a joy in me tht has not been awakened by her loving touch."

Ashley I wonder why people say this story is fake.