Paranormal Lovers discussion

Books > I am currently reading....

Comments (showing 51-100 of 389) (389 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emma_Books) | 136 comments What did you think of Staked?

message 52: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
It was good but took ages to read :D

message 53: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) finished Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione
Because I am now in love with this world and this author, started Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 241 comments I am reading Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson as well as Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2) by Melissa Marr

message 55: by H.Lee (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 28 comments Just Finished: Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer
Just Started: The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) finished Fangs For The Memories (Young Brothers, #1) by Kathy Love Fangs But No Fangs (Young Brothers, #2) by Kathy Love I Only Have Fangs For You (Young Brothers, #3) by Kathy Love My Sister is a Werewolf (Young Brothers, #4) by Kathy Love this week.

starting Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning

message 58: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emma_Books) | 136 comments I'm currently re-reading the hunger games :p

message 59: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) Read this week Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye Covet (The Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione
Just started Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (TheWrittenWordMo) | 100 comments currently reading Heart of Valour (Solstice 2) by L.J. Smith and will be starting The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins very very soon :D

message 61: by Denae Hegefeld (last edited Jul 01, 2011 07:24AM) (new)

Denae Hegefeld  (denae3) | 250 comments reading Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel Caine and just bought Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong to start also! Yay! Can't wait! :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) @Denae, i'm almost halfway through darkfever which i started this morning. it is reli good. I can't wait to finish it. I heard everyone saying how much i'll fall in love with Barrons but atm i just think he's an ass and deserves for someone to put him in his place so i'd b interested in your thoughts on him when you read it :)

@Mo, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ur gonna read HG so excited 4 u 2 read it

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (TheWrittenWordMo) | 100 comments Kay, Barrons is an ass for most of it, but it's the subtilty between him and Mac underneath all that which is you know... =D

I'm really excited to read them!! going to start the first one today!! =D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) yea i know. i heard he gets better in the other books :)
I'm hoping to finish it tonight.

message 65: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (BlueOpal) Nah - Barrons is not an ass - just arrogant and know-it-all.
But he's sexy with it, as you'll find out as you continue the series :)

message 66: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I am reading The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Wages of Sin (Cin Craven, #1) by Jenna Maclaine My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) he seems like an ass tho. i think i'll like him better the more of the series i read. i do like him now but at the beginning i just thought he was an arrogant ass who needed hitting or something lol

message 68: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emma_Books) | 136 comments lol, I love Barrons. I loved him because of his ass-ness. I just love him. He's super hot (in my head)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) yea i think he's super hot too but i thought he was just being so arrogent all the way thru. really liked him by the end tho

message 70: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) I love me some serious alpha. His arrogance is kinda a turn on for me lol. Oh but wait till the end of the series, you will see some more sides to JZB.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) yea i have only read the first. my friend is emailing me pdfs/kindle of the rest of the series so i will be reading the rest of them pretty soon
first i need to catch up on m reviews for my blog lol

message 72: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emma_Books) | 136 comments well, just finished re-reading HG books. And now I'm starting: Fire Me Up (Aisling Grey Guardian, #2) by Katie MacAlister

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) i'm reading Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning

message 74: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Em, you now got me wanting to read them again! :P lol

message 75: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) I've started River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs yesterday. Might need to remind myself of the end of the last book, though, as I'm a little confused.

message 76: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emma_Books) | 136 comments lol, well I read the first book somewhere in 2008? :p So it's been a while since I read all the books.. plus I forgot some stuff and it was fun to read them without having to wait ;)

I'm like that too J.A., I have to read the books again if it's been a while since I read them

message 77: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Sometimes, the author is kind enough to slip enough of a reminder in so you know where you left off at, but Patricia Briggs doesn't do that, she can go from one scene at the end of one novel straight into another in the next, without pausing to update anyone who might have made the mistake of picking up a later book in the series. The amount of characters in the opening chapter of River Marked would be overwhelming for someone new to her work.

Veronica~Nhaughty (Wish2BCharmed) | 7 comments Currently reading Tit for Tat by Delilah Fawkes Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Amazonia by James Rollins

message 79: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Ooooo lol

Veronica~Nhaughty (Wish2BCharmed) | 7 comments Yes, I do like to multi-task! Hee Hee!

message 81: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Hee hee me too, nice choice :)

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (TheWrittenWordMo) | 100 comments Currently Shadowfever is keeping me occupied and (view spoiler)

message 83: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) TheWrittenWord wrote: "Currently Shadowfever is keeping me occupied and [spoilers removed]"

I did too :)

message 84: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Currently reading Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward and mucho enjoying--although I do get a little impatient each time a scene doesn't revolve around Beth or the brothers :o)

message 85: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) J.A. wrote: "Currently reading Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward and mucho enjoying--although I do get a little impatient each time a scene doesn't revolve around Beth or the brothers :o)"

The Lesser scenes are tough the first couple of books, but they get a little better(or you get used to them not sure which). If you like the first book, you will LOVE the series. I hated the first book, and loved the series. I have to admit that I wasn't fond of Phury's book, but he got on my nerves the whole series. JM's book didn't do that much for me either. It was a good book, just not my fav. Wait till you meet Z and V. You will never be the same :)

message 86: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Laura wrote: "J.A. wrote: "Currently reading Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward and mucho enjoying--although I do get a little impatient each time a scene doesn't revolve around Beth or the brothers :o)"

The Lesser..."

Well, I'm very much liking Wrath, and I'm told there are better brothers than him so I definitely have my curiosity stoked ;o)

message 87: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (LauraRCarson) I love Wrath and Beth, and I love them thorought the series, just wasn't crazy about the book.But he is definatley lower on my list. Not through character flaws by any means, just because I fell for V,Z,Quinn and Rhevenge(last 2 are of course not brothers,but I still love them). I also didn't like Butch in this book, but my opinion changed on him drastically :)

message 88: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Well, I'm on page 250 now, and it's getting better and better. Is it 'wrong' that I somewhat like Rhage? Is it wrong that I think it's his inner beast-y-thingy that's the attraction? Need to reassess where my head's at lately, me thinks ;o)

message 89: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Hmm I suppose also this is what attracts me, though I have a beast thing lol :P

message 90: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Cupcake Cassie wrote: "Hmm I suppose also this is what attracts me, though I have a beast thing lol :P"

A kindred soul. You shall share him with me, yes?

message 91: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

You can keep him I love my Z lol

message 92: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Ha! 'Cept I haven't got to Z' story yet (isn't he the crazy-assed one?), and perchance I could change my mind and challenge you to share him instead ;o)

Out of curiosity, who fronts the 2nd novel in the series?

message 93: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Rhage :)

(Z is mine there are other brothers you know LMAO)

message 94: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Cupcake Cassie wrote: "Rhage :)

(Z is mine there are other brothers you know LMAO)"

Hehehehe. Well, you may be safe, because right now I'm pretty convinced that not much will make me change my mind about Z ... so it'll be interesting to see if he cracks my hardy exterior ;o)

message 95: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Hmm I think he will, for me he was already differrent as I read books 5 and 6 first :S lol

But Z's book makes me cry

message 96: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Cupcake Cassie wrote: "Hmm I think he will, for me he was already differrent as I read books 5 and 6 first :S lol

But Z's book makes me cry"

:o( I'll probably blubber like a baby, then--I'm useless with tugged hearstrings :o(

message 97: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I think this is why I love the series so much :D

message 98: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) There's nothing quite like finding a new series to fall in love with, and have the knowledge there's more to come :o)

message 99: by Anna (new)

Anna | 2 comments I just finished Crushed by K. C. Blake and it was awesome. Crushed (The Witch-Game #1) by K.C. Blake

Three teen witches are playing a game where they blow magic dust into a boy's face and use their powers to control them. Kristen picks the wrong boy and it's awesome.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) i'm reading The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Touch the Dark (other topics)
Diary of an Exercise Addict (other topics)
The Summoning (other topics)
Feed (other topics)
Sandman Slim (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Chance (other topics)
Laurann Dohner (other topics)