goodbooks discussion

I LOOOOOOVVVVE..."HAUNTED LILY"!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gwennie (new)

Gwennie | 1 comments Hi everyone, I am a huge fan of Stephanie Meyer and the awesome “Twilight” series! And I so cannot wait for the movie!!! The guy that plays Edward is sooo cute!

I wanted to let everyone know about a new book I have read, which is all the rage in my high school here in Southern, California. It is so popular everyone is reading it!

The book is called “Haunted Lily – The Nightmare Ball” by Sidney Fox and it rocks! This is such an awesome book. It is absolutely one of the best books I have read, since I read “Twilight”, for the first time. I was given the book by my best friend, who wouldn’t shut up about how awesome it was…and she is totally obsessed with Twilight too!! But boy, am I glad she did! I actually wanted to keep the lights on for this one. Haunted Lily is such an amazing story with a creepy plot, and memorable characters, especially the ghosties. Once I started reading it, I literally could not put it down. It was that sooo good!

The story is about a girl named Lily, who has the gift/curse of being able to see through the shadowy veil which separates life and death. I don’t want to say too much, I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read it yet, but there is a love story between Lily and Darby that is soooo wonderful. And the most incredible raging Halloween party.

I loved the combination of horror, romance, love, and the supernatural. Just like Twilight, it keeps you on edge right to the very end!! And wait until you see the cover of the book…sooo cool! I love it love it love it! I was just curious if anyone else had read this book yet. If so, I so badly want to chat with someone!!

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."
-Edward
Eclipse

Socalifgirl

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  | 173 comments Mod
So.... who is going to see the twlight movie? I might if i get a seat.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Well the Movie Theater in our area is first come first serve

message 4: by Morgan (new)

So what it this Hunted lily thing about I realy so not want to read right now

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥, a mod that so totally ROX SOX!!! CHOC.CHIP COOKIES!!! ^_^ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 64 comments Mod
omg, opening night...wow. i think i might wait a little 4 everything 2 calm down b4 cing it.