Young Adult Fiction Addiction discussion

Group Discussion > Midnight Sun

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica (ebow) | 21 comments Mod
Holy cow. Have you guys read Midnight Sun yet? Stephenie Meyer put the whole 260 something pages up on her website. There's a bit of controversy--someone close to her let the manuscript leak on the net and now SM is too upset to finish the book so she just posted what she had finished on her site. I hope she gets over it, writes the rest and has it published. I loved it. Go read it and tell us what you think.

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (infinitemysticraven) | 1 comments Thank you so much for letting us know we could read this from her site! I appreciate it and will be reading it tonight after work!

message 3: by Court (new)

Court I loved it too. I thought it was better than the beginning of Twilight because Edward is so much more complicated than Bella ( with Bella she's nearly always thinking about Edward). I sincerely hope that she forgives the person who leaked it. And that she writes finishes Midnight Sun.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (xoxo41) | 2 comments I loved it and am extremely disappointed that she isn't finishing it. I thought what Stephenie Meyer did was give up too easily. Other authors had had their books leaked, and music artists, but they didn't give up on it! Midnight sun is very amazing, but it did make Edward seem more like a stalker. I always heard people say that before, and I am a DIE-HARD EDWARD LOVER (Still am) but Midnight Sun just kind of made him seem more stalker-like, and I now understand when people call him that.

I wanted to read the scene where Bella is in the hospital! Stephenie HAS to write that! AND I NEED to know Edward's POV when he tampers with Bella's memory, but Emmett's truck!