People who won't change the subject from Vampires. discussion

Movies > Twilight movie

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think its going to be good?
cuz i think it is...
and none of my friends agree with me
:(
*pouts*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't sorry. Bella sounds like a fricken man!!
And Edward is from Harry Potter and you can't just join the two!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well thirteen was sad... but a pretty good movie
so i trust the director
and the director cast edward

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) meeeee toooo
i really hope it does the book justice it would be really sad if not.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. =)

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 8 comments i think that they might ruin it, cuz in the previews the already have some stuff wrong, but i still wanna see it

message 7: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) I agree. It will probably ruin everything but i am still going to see it!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE TWILIGHT!! IT'S THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!! Do you guys know what date it comes out? I forgot.

message 10: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) november 21st!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. It was December 12th but they changed it because of Harry Potter. So I went to see HouseBunny and the guy that gave us our tickets was reading Twilight. So I told him and was like, "Oh my gosh! You're reading Twilight! That's such a good book!" And he was really depressed and was probably thinking, What's up with this freakish preppy chick? So all he said was "Ya" and then gave us our tickets. I was like you gotta be a little more energetic than that. It's Twilight DUDE!! But I didn't say that to him. I just walked away. :)

message 12: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments yeah i dont think guys are as into it as girls! but he should have been more energetic!!! what is with those guys that work at the movie theater??? in all my experiences theyr jerks!

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i no!!! it's weird!!!
i will c the twilight movie the day it comes out!!! seriously, it's not gonna b as good as the book, but it will still rock.

message 14: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments Yeah, and I like the actor who is playing Edward. He totality didn't have a big enough part as Cedric. He's so cute!

message 15: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments u think so? i dont know... i think he was ok looking in harry potter but i think he looks really weird in twilight becuase of the way they make his skin look and stuff.

message 16: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments In the photos it does look odd, but have you seen the newest trailer? You almost definitely have if you like Twilight, but I'll post the vid link anyway.

http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate the trailer. Have you seen the clip from the ballet studio?

message 18: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments yes it is SO bad!

message 19: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments I really don't mind it honestly. I'm ok with them changing it. It will be sad, but the book plot just wouldn't work as a movie.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I almost cried....and not happily.

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) it would b evil of u 2 cry happily...i was staring @ the screen, when i think about it, i was probably looking hilarious...

message 22: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments yeah im just not so sure about the twilight movie...

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) me neither, i think it can't b anything close 2 the book and it will spoil everything 4 every1 and i don't want 2 think of edward as that cedric dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course, i'll watch it anyway. and b bitterly disappointed. ah me.

message 24: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments i agree... robert patterson should NOT be edward. there are way more cute men out there than him, if you can even call him cute.

message 25: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments i actually am ok with him as edward. He totally didn't get a big enough part in HP and is a legit good actor.

message 26: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments Don't take it the wrong way, it's not even going 2 come close 2 Twilight. No way it'll B that good.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He actually thinks he's attractive. He's SO conceited and his hair is disgusting! :P

message 28: by Chelsie (new)

Chelsie I think Robert will make a good Edward, actually. Granted, it won't be perfect, but perfection IS impossible. I agree about the hair, though. I was more disappointed that Cillian Murphy won't play James, to tell the truth. Hopefully the movie won't be too bad.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Cillian Murphy would've made a good James but I actually like the one that they casted.

message 30: by Lamia (new)

Lamia You kno what i cant belive is what the mane characters are going to be like bella in the movie is a terrible actress and edward is sooooo not hot in the movie grrr it gets me on the frits!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. I know how you feel. :) Rosalie is so ugly I want to cry.

(Rose is my favorite character.)

message 32: by Chelsie (last edited Dec 03, 2008 09:44AM) (new)

Chelsie Wow, you must have pretty high standards for beauty, girl! She's not the most beautiful person ever, true. But I don't think she's ugly at all!

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i no, it'll b terrible but every1's still going 2 watch it, lolzes!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Chelsie (last edited Dec 04, 2008 09:46AM) (new)

Chelsie Lol. I didn't think it was that good the first time, but I absolutely loved it the second time. Odd, but true. Probably had something to do with being distracted by chattering friends the first time.

People who won't change the subject from Vampires.

unread topics | mark unread