Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WAT T.V. SHOWS DO U LIKE THE BEST...AND WICH DO U LIKE THE LEAST???????????????

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I DEFINATLEY HATE HANNAH MONTANA, AND I LIKE PHINEUS & FERB, SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS, SOUTH PARK, ICARLY, DATE MY EX, ROCK OF LOVE, DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES, SHEAR GENIUS, PROJECT RUNWAY, THE OFFICE, 20 GOOD YEARS, 30ROCK, MY NAME IS EARL, TWO IN A HALF MEN, AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, & A LOT MORE THAT I CAN'T THINK OF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Boyd | 5 comments LOL If you hate Hannah Montana, why is your user name Miley Cirrus? Spongebob rocks!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

cus...it's my unfortunate name & i know Spongebob rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

message 5: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments I love project runway and Joan of Arcadia (it cancelled a few years ago, but i have both seasons on DVD! I love that show too much :) )
I also like The big bang theory and i hate... well i'll get back to u on that because i'll pretty much watch anything. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooooooooooh...i luv project runway & the big bang theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who's ur fav designer on it...mine waz Stella...cuz she waz so crazy with black & like ganster stuff...but i hav like Kennly since the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments well, i like blayne a lot, idk just all the color and spunk he puts into he clothes is cool. lol. I also like Kennly, but the only dress i didnt like of hers was that one she won with. The torquoisy one with the purple butt, idk, it wasnt my cup of tea. O but my ultimate favs are:
Suede, Leanne, and Korto, i've liked them all the best since the beginning.
I agree, stella was pretty cool, but she wasnt very good when she wanted to make a more dress up look. BUt, i think her new leather line she's making with her bf or fiance will do well

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i think her line will do well too...i mean i wouldn't buy it cuz it wold b all ganstery...but i do think it'll do well. i hated that dress Kennly made...but that waz the only 1...i think...i luv suede, leanne, & korto 2...actually i like most of the designers...now that i think about it.

:(D

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Boyd | 5 comments Oh, that really sucks. A lot. Well...yes starting an evil (EVERY VILLAN IS LEMONS!) converse about Sponge Bob...MWAHAHAHAHAHA a ha...ha...yeeah okay. Anyeriks, I love that TV show. But the new ones are really starting to annoy me. They aren't funny and there is a bit too much singing.

Gosh, I feel so imature right now! X)

But otherwise, I'll watch anything on the Discovery, History, Health....thingslikethat channels...and TBS. Exept for stuff like Family Guy and The Simpsons because my faja and madre won't let me watch that show. LOL

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i know i hate being called Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana, but it could b worse i could be called "butt face chicken butt roadkill in the middle of Montana"

anyway...i can't believe Stella got booted off Project Runway...but i gues that's the way it goes.

it sucks u can't see Family Guy & The Simpsons I luv those shows & i luv the Simpons Movie!!!!!!!

message 11: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments I cant believe Blayne got knocked off!! Im so mad! But, i am thankful that Suede is still there! Have u seen it lately? Its getting tougher

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i know i just saw it Wednesday each challenge is getting really hard, but most of them make it through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe Blayne got knocked off 2 i thought him & stella were gonna b awesome togethr...but i gues not.

message 13: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments i kno! But did u watch it on the 17th?? Kenley said that my Suede would be gone! But he wasnt so HA to her! lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hay she had a right 2 say that u know ur suede & u r just jelous of my kenley!!!!!!!!!!ha!!!!!!!!!!
jk...jk...jk...jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments lol! I do have to admit that suede's outfit was a little "out there" last wednesday, but i love him anyway! Personally, i think leanne, korto, and suede should be in the final 3. I bet leanne and korto actually will, but for the 3rd spot, i'm not totally sure. I still vote Suede!!!!! lol

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ur prob mad that suede got out. sry. i'm still voting 4 kenley even though she'll prob get out.

i'm also voting 4 leanne at the beginning i wasn't so sure about her especially on the second challenge when she make that coctail dress with all those things on it happening at once, but since then she's really has come out & showed wat she can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments im sooo sad! I miss suede! But i do have to admit that Leanne and Korto are the best. Sorry, since Kenley dissed my suede, i hate her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

that's k...i gues, but ya they r pretty darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments ug! I missed the episode from wednesday! Dont tell me who got voted out, but if u saw it, what did they have to make????

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

they had 2 make um let me think...1 sec i'll com back...don't wry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

they had 2 make evening gowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments o geeze! That's intense

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ya...totally...did u see the latest 1...u know 4 fashion week??????????????????????????????????
KENLEY IS STILL GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments No i havent seen it!! OMG KENLEY MADE IT??????

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see the finale i'm not gonna say who won just cuz, but it waz amazing who won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments OMG I SAW IT!!!!! I was soooooooooo happy she won!!!!!! Tho, i have to admit i liked Korto's styles better than just "wave petals" the whole time. But still, i think she'll be a fantastic designer

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i even though i liked kenley i waz hoping korto waz going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments i hoped she would win too! But still, leanne was still a very good designer, everything she made looked so polished :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i no.

message 30: by Wagabagee (new)

Wagabagee | 21 comments project runway? i luv that show even tho it hasn't been on 4 a while. i can't wait 4 tha new season even tho it'll be a while!

message 31: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments i know i cant wait either!! Btw, does anyone watch Top Chef???

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't sry. r u excited 4 the new season of dancing with the stars?

message 33: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments i dont watch that show :( i'd like to, but there are other shows that i'd rather watch than that... sorry...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

uuuuuuuuuuuh u don't watch that show...u r insane u no that?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

jk

message 36: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 67 comments lol, i kno, i am :)