Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Home again Home again .....

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone!

I know you all missed me terribly ! You were wondering where all those witty and pithy replies from that girl in the cayman islands were!

We got back yesterday from two weeks in Colorado and New Mexico! We had a fantastic vacation. My daughter is now a huge horse and dog fan! We stayed with my sisters near Grand Junction and Santa Fe!

Such a nice relaxing but busy holiday! We got back to find we were spared, Gustav did not do much damage to our house. For this I am very thankful! The smaller islands in Cayman took the brunt of it. I don't know details on them yet but will find out tomorrow.

If anyone is in LA or near New Orleans I hope you are safe and that you are spared the worst.

I missed the chicks! I read a lot while I was away. I am looking forward to catching up!

Take care chicks!

message 2: by Holli (new)

Holli And yes Katie......the boards were quiet without you!! Glad you had a nice vacation and I thought of you when I heard Gustav ran over the Caymans. Nice to hear your house made it thru a-ok :)

message 3: by Meg (last edited Sep 01, 2008 07:15AM) (new)

Meg (megvt) | 3069 comments We miss you. I am very happy to hear that all is well in the Caymans.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 5: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 354 comments hey, Katie. I have family in Grand Junction, CO!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Really Roxy! It was my first time visiting!! It is a beautiful area and GJ is a lovely town.

My sister lives just outside in Mack, next to Fruta!

We loved it there!

message 7: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 354 comments Cool. We've yet to get out here, hopefully soon. The family out there keeps growing. Pictures from that area always look so breath taking