XXXHolic Fanatics!! discussion

XXXHolic vs. Tsubasa

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 36 comments Mod
XXXHolic or Tsubasa?

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments xxxHolic! Yuuko is the best and I like xxxHolic a lot better than Tsubasa.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments xxxHolic!!!!!

message 4: by Allison (new)

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont see the movie though, it is called XXXHolic: a Midsummer's night dream

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments Why is the movie really bad? I have been slowly buying the tv shows on dvd, but I am afraid that they will revel too much before I finish the seris.

message 6: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) I actually liked the xxxHolic movie, though they could've extended the ending by a few minutes to cover everything better; it was better than the Tsubasa one though...or put all the budget towards the xxxHolic movie, hehehe :)

message 7: by Allison (new)

I dont know why the movie is so bad but it is!!!! I agree with Li, they should have not made a Tsubasa movie and just put all the funds into xxxHolic.

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments Have you two seen the xxxHolic TV show? It is ok, but they change the story in a few episodes and that annoyed me. I wanted the story to follow the book!

message 9: by Allison (new)

no i havent. where did u watch it?????????????? It isnt on youtube if u were wondering.

message 10: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) I watched a few episodes here and there but I didn't watch it all the way through. It was weird not seeing the crossovers between xxxHolic and TRC. But I liked seeing some of the scenes from the manga acted out in anime format; Watanuki flailing in the anime cracks me up :) And the Japanese voices were spot on from the way I imagined them to be :)

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments I buy the tv shows on Dvd from Amazon.com

message 12: by Allison (new)

k i will. But still, dont watch trsubasa videos. they arent good at all.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments Why would they make them and not make great ones? If I were to make a CLAMP book into a show or movie, I'd put everything I had into it.

message 14: by Allison (new)

I know i would to, but they didnt. And so now the movies suck.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments I hate to say it, but maybe the tv show sucks to! They changed the story in a couple of episodes where people were supposed to meet tragic ends and they didn't. I think you should look for the shows on netflix first, then buy.

message 16: by Allison (new)

THAT SUCKS!! What is the point of a action show if nobody DIES?

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments I watched the movie :(( and the tv show has the same voices and is eerily similar.

message 18: by Allison (new)

i know it is really messed up.