Business Readers discussion

Brilliant Compensation

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Faith | 16 comments Mod
Below is a link where one can find a sample video of Brilliant Compensation which discusses the 4 Principles of Business. I bought the full version of the video from www.brilliantexchange.com.

www.mlmbrilliance.com

message 2: by Skylar (new)

Skylar Burris (skylarburris) Oh the horror, the horror. It was so dull, and I felt like it was one of those books one manufactures a sense of appreciation for--look how deep it is because it's dark!

However, I sort of suspect that if I read it again, now that I am older and more mature, I might appreciate it better.

message 3: by Devan (new)

Devan I had to read this in high school and at first I despised it. But the more I got into it and read into the symbolism and the clever plot I realized that it's one of the first novels about globalization. To this day, it's one of my most favorite books.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Ponti I had to read it in high school as well, but I remember my English teacher telling us that we would "have to nail this to our foreheads to force ourselves to read and get through it" Maybe she was anticipating that we'd need to be older to appreciate it.