Phi Sigma Rho and friends discussion

Recommendations?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Jennifer (jennifer413) | 3 comments Does anyone have a good recommendation for a book that members of this group might enjoy? Based on common interests? Engineering? Women in Science/Engineering?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifer413) | 3 comments Guess not? :-) I posted a few books that interested me on the group bookshelf. Has anyone read any of them?

message 3: by Kerri (new)

Kerri | 2 comments Hi Jennifer! I haven't read any of the books on the bookshelf, but some of them sound pretty good! I posted a few of my favorite books on the shelf in case anyone hasn't read them yet.

Happy reading! :)
Kerri
Tau Chapter

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (elusiveadler) | 1 comments Hello. I can't think of any good engineering books at the moment, but I put up a couple good study breaks (seeing as how most of us need those badly).

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz Dapp | 1 comments I recommend anything by Mary Roach. I started with Packing for Mars and have read everything she has written. Although she is not a scientist, she asks the craziest questions of those scientists involved on the topic and gets great answers! Enjoy!

message 6: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 2 comments Jennifer wrote: "Does anyone have a good recommendation for a book that members of this group might enjoy? Based on common interests? Engineering? Women in Science/Engineering?"

Code Girls: The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers Who Helped Win World War II