Inkspell (Inkworld, #2) Inkspell discussion

About this book...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Monicamm Spell-binding, I can't put it down!

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny hmmmmm...well I wouldn't say it could come even close to being the best book I've ever read, but I did thoroughly enjoy it. (I've been disappointed in some of her other stories, though).

Sella Malin I agree... amazing book, even better than Inkheart. I can't wait for Inkdeath (is that what the third book is called?) to come out.

Steven I know Neither can I. I have loved all of her books.

Faraz BEST BOOK EVER!

Hylian Princess I need to reread this series! It's been quite awhile!

Sarah Not the best book ever, but it's probably in my top 20 or 50.....

*looks at books on read shelf*

I'll try to get back to you guys with a more precise rating. :)

Winter Rose Phantom Sella wrote: "I agree... amazing book, even better than Inkheart. I can't wait for Inkdeath (is that what the third book is called?) to come out."

InkDeath has been released for more than 6 months now I ti=hink..

Izzi Mort Inkspell was great, I really enjoyed it. It was where the whole ink world adventures started and it was kind of the first time anything happened between Meggie and Farid.

message 10: by Gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gina when i think of the ink trilogy its like the first book had its own component - set in the Italian village with Capricorn and Basta and such
and then the other two are just very similar and i find it hard to remember which event was in which book

Charlie It's funny in the beginning when Mo is spreading jam on cheese on toast and Elinor glares at him, and also when Meggie and Farid first kiss. It's so sweet!

message 12: by Nehal (new) - added it

Nehal Gupta all the three are great!!