manga lover discussion

bored

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by austin h 8-1 (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

austin h 8-1 8-1 im bored so i read manga

message 2: by Windry (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Windry | 15 comments Mod
what currently you read?

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Yeah, when I'm bored, I read manga too...Or I draw. But right now I'm trying to read Angel Diary. And Bleach, Yotsuba, and Case Closed/Detective Conan.

message 4: by Selina (new)

Selina (Enna-girl) | 19 comments right now i watch Shakugan no Shana. I would have read it, but they don't seem to have much out. I wish manga were cheaper so i could get more to read. I luvs just siting at B&N and reading manga.

message 5: by Bruno (new)

Bruno (Barvey) | 11 comments Im slightly addicted to manga... Is that a bad thing? I read so much manga that if I actually baught the books, Id go bankrupt... Thank god for online manga

message 6: by Selina (new)

Selina (Enna-girl) | 19 comments lolz. I'm a complete otaku. i luvs being adicted to manga! If i bought every manga i read i would be way more than bankrupt now.

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (hamykia) | 10 comments I don't think it's a bad thing, there are lots of good manga. Scanlations are so useful for me, we have the most popular manga in Spain, but being popular doesn't really mean it's the best manga ever, right? So there is a wide variety out there in the internet:D

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Bruno wrote: "Im slightly addicted to manga... Is that a bad thing? I read so much manga that if I actually baught the books, Id go bankrupt... Thank god for online manga"

im addicted 2 anime and manga. *shrugs*

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (hamykia) | 10 comments we all are in this group, aren't we? :D

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) yep!!!! :DDDDD

message 11: by Christopher (new)

Christopher | 2 comments good Manga to read
one piece, naruto, Zetman, Reborn, detective Conan, liar game

Emily ♥ monkeys | 45 comments manga is so fun to read....i go to the library sumtimes when im super bored and have bunch of free time i just sit in the manga section and the next thing i know 3 hours past already....what a way to waste time :D its worth it right?

message 14: by Shinta (new)

Shinta | 3 comments I can be so addicted to manga and spent lots of hour to read it...
I read; Bleach, Naruto, Eyeshield 21, Detective Conan, Prince of Tennis, The Legend of Dragon and lots of other manga...

message 15: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Y. (anythinganime1910) | 3 comments same. shonen jump is probably the best. the best to me are: Detective Conan, Prince of Tennis, BLEACH, Naruto, and so much more.... i'm too lazy to do stuff right now.

message 16: by Selina (new)

Selina (Enna-girl) | 19 comments I love going to B&N and sitting in the manga section reading books. When I can't go to B&N I read it online. I'm not currently reading anything now though. I just finished watching Mai-Hime. I read a bit but it's weirder and not as good as the anime.
I just read the newest chapters of Naruto and Bleach! Nothing much happend in bleach, but Naruto was good.

Emily ♥ monkeys | 45 comments haha i do that sumtimes...but i hate it when the ppls working there at b&n would walk through the aisles and they just kinda stare at me...i try to look away but i sware they gave me that evil eye D= i prefer the library lol

message 18: by Yue (new)

Yue | 15 comments 20 century boy...

message 19: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 1 comments actually i am addicted to manga too and i also think it is expensive but i read most online and if i really like some i buy the books :)

message 20: by Patricia (new)

Patricia I love love love manga. Right now I am reading Koukou Debut (skipping Volumes 9 and 10, not appreciating the trope brought up), Sand Chronicles, B.O.D.Y., Nana and I want to try Otomen. I buy them from Barnes & Noble and Borders.

message 21: by Selina (new)

Selina (Enna-girl) | 19 comments I love koukou debut! one of my fav shojos. Sand Chronicles is good, but a bit depressing.

message 23: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Johnson (Shikataganai) | 38 comments well i dont know about you guys but i strictly read manga online...its too embarassing to read it in the store, plus their selections are really limited...and the type is small, and the translations are weird, just all sorts of stuff is bad about it really....unless i have a laptoop with me and i read it online at the store...i dont think that counts though...sorry this had nothing to do with the previous posts, ignore me... /.__.\

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Eleanor wrote: "well i dont know about you guys but i strictly read manga online...its too embarassing to read it in the store, plus their selections are really limited...and the type is small, and the translation..."

WEAKLING!!!! I GOT KICKED OUT OF BORDERS 4 LAUGHING WHILE I READ MANGA!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Johnson (Shikataganai) | 38 comments hahahaha really? this group from my school got kicked out for doing a scavenger hunt, it was super lame

message 28: by Devi (new)

Devi (shimmerpop) | 42 comments Bruno wrote: "Im slightly addicted to manga... Is that a bad thing? I read so much manga that if I actually baught the books, Id go bankrupt... Thank god for online manga"

I do go bankrupt :( My biggest fear is that I'll be forever broke from buying books...

message 29: by Devi (new)

Devi (shimmerpop) | 42 comments Selina wrote: "I love koukou debut! one of my fav shojos. Sand Chronicles is good, but a bit depressing. "

I hate Sand Chronicles with a fiery passion! I keep reading it trying to find something to redeem it, but it just pisses me off more with each new chapter! Oh, but I love Daigo, he's a total stud .

message 30: by Devi (new)

Devi (shimmerpop) | 42 comments Selina wrote: "I love koukou debut! one of my fav shojos. Sand Chronicles is good, but a bit depressing. "

Ah, I forgot to add that HS Debut is awesome! Haruna is so funny and Yoh is adorable (and hot). I really like the three freshman too. I don't know how far you've read but the ch where Haruna gets kissed by that one freshman and freaks out and in the end Yoh kisses him, is my fav part of the series. I laughed so hard I had to put the book down and take a break.

message 31: by Devi (new)

Devi (shimmerpop) | 42 comments I don't just read manga when I'm bored, I spend every spare minute reading manga. I am a die hard geek!