The Complete Idiots Guide to the Ultimate Reading List discussion

Chapter 4: Mystery > Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
This is the first in a series of Aunt Dimity mysteries. I kindly ghosts that helps solve mysteries and helps unsuspecting people fall in love. These are cute easy stories that you could reccomend to your grandma.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (mrst_292) | 25 comments I read all of these this summer while laying in the sun. Easy reads and great to read when you don't want to focus too much. Really lovable characters that you can't help but enjoy.

message 3: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
I couldnt agree more

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy I LOVED this book. A happy combination of mystery, romance, and fantasy. Loveable characters in a wonderful setting. It's so rare to find a book that makes you feel this good. Another "cozy mystery" series!!

message 5: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
I liked this series because I could reccommend it to my mom and all my family without worrying they would be upset by parts of the books.

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy MJ, yes!! Isn't that nice? And honestly, it's good for me to read a book like that from time to time!

message 7: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
After all the death and destruction its good to read something nice.

message 8: by Trisha (new)

Trisha What a great little book! I listened to it on my long drives and I think that added to the cute little story.
and yes, the lack of gore and sexual situations was nice. It's something even my girls could listen to and I wasn't worried about language or anything! So cute! I loved it!