TV We've Just Watched discussion

Cancelled/Series Ended > THE SHIELD

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Counting the days until TUesday Sept 2 and the first show of the last season. Unfortunately I shall have to also DVR the new episode of The Cleaner..... my new fav show which is on at the same time. WHY does that always happen??????
Check out the cleaner if you have not. And check out my review of it at blogcritics.com. Go to my name Lisa Solod Warren and see all my reviews and essays.

message 2: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments Can't believe no one else replied.

Best cop drama, ever.

message 3: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) | 105 comments It is an awesome show... I, unfortunately, lost track of it a few seasons back based on its seaonality/channel. I need to go back and watch from the beginning. LOVE my Netflix!!!

message 4: by Holli (new)

Holli Great show....we have been watching it since Day One and I am so sad that its ending this season....... :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YUp

only 3 I think more shows until THE END>

Those of you who have never watched.
Start with Season One on DVD
You will, I promise, be hooked
and you will have such fun through All the seasons. I promise.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 111 comments We watch this too...my husband got me hooked on it & I can't believe it's almost over! Although I'm starting to really dislike Vic so I'm ready to see him go down. :)

message 7: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) | 105 comments LOL - like I said, I sort of lost it around season 3 I think and need to catch up... but I was amazed at how much I dislked him and felt sorry for him in the span of an episode when I was watching it... good to hear that won't change...