Pokemon! discussion

Roleplaying > Roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,967 (1967 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

message 1: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((This is where we're going to roleplay. :D Have fun!))

message 2: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments Tiger opened her badge case, looking admirably at her first gym badge, the Coal Badge. ((that's what it's called, right? XD)) "Look, Squeak, Midnight," the young trainer motioned her two pokemon over. "It's my first gym badge!"

message 3: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments "Huh?" Tiger looked up to see a young trainer. "Sure!" she grinned and rose to her feet, recalling her two pokemon to their pokeballs.

message 4: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments "Oh, okay..." Tiger nodded. "So, uh...I'm not that good either, but...okay. How about one on one?"

message 5: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((er, sure! :D))
"Alright!" Tiger grinned, her eyes shining. "Go, Squeak!" she shouted, throwing the pokeball that contained her piplup.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments Luna ran over and said sorry to interupt but can i watch your battle i havent battled before

message 7: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((please use punctiation? :) ))
Tiger glanced over to the newcomer, "Sure, I guess?"

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments ((ok sorry.))
"Thanks!" Luna said.

message 9: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((XD no problem! ^^))
"You're welcome," Tiger replied, then turned back to May. "So...let's get started!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Pit was walking to the next town he saw a Pokemon Battle. "Wow a pokemon battle"He whisperd to himself."Go Shocker! Shocker I want you to watch this is how were going to battle in Sinnoh"Pit said ,Shocker Nodded looking at the battle

message 11: by tom (new)

tom Julien and marie ((travelling togeter)) walked down the road on which pit was. "Oh hi Pit, how is it going".

message 12: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((*pokes* midnight? still alive?))

message 13: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments ((yay!! :D could you please reply?))

message 14: by Lami (new)

Lami | 23 comments Mod
Kiki watched the battle from a distance. "I wish you could be more obeidient" she told yertle, remering how she got that gym badge and how he was just so stuborn.

message 15: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments "Wow," Tiger breathed, her gaze flickering over to the crowd of trainers that had gathering. "Squeak, try your best, okay?" she murmured to her Piplup, who nodded happily and let out a cheerful, "Piplup!"

message 16: by Lami (new)

Lami | 23 comments Mod
Kiki watched with slight envy how how lucky they were, but just shook her thoughts away, after all, this was her first year as a trainer.

Meanwhile, Yertle was planning some mischievious trick...

message 17: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments "Go, Midnight," Tiger released her other pokemon, an umbreon. "I won't need you for this battle, as it's one on one, but I want you to watch." Midnight nodded happily and padded over to sit by the sidelines, observing Squeak and Tiger carefully.

message 18: by Lami (new)

Lami | 23 comments Mod
whilie Kiki wasn't paying attention yertle wobbled behind Tiger and poked her with a stick.

message 19: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 42 comments "What the--" Tiger whipped around as something jabbed her back. She frowned at the turtwig, who was still holding the stick. "What was that for?"

message 20: by Lami (last edited Sep 04, 2008 04:23PM) (new)

Lami | 23 comments Mod
Yertle looked at Tigerwith thoose innocent eyes, round and big and put on that about to cry face. it always worked, humans always fall for it. "turtwig.." he said in a sad tone and poked tiger again

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments "Oh a turtwig!", Luna said. "It's so cute!"

message 22: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa-san strted 2 talk 2 saki. "so what do u think about that turtwig"?

message 23: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments " hello?" "saki u awake"? "hello"

message 24: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments i guess.

message 25: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments "o nothing." "well...... um......"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Pit went into a closed off area and practiced w/ his Pikachu ,"Pikachu look its a Charmander"He said pointing to a wild charmander

message 27: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa was trying 2 look 4 pit. "pit where r u?" "pit" "PIT"

message 28: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa looked confused like she didnt know where though. "what closed off area. there r many"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shocker let's start iut w/ a Thunder"He yelled. Shocker sent a huge burst of thunder at the Charmander ,the charmander dodged and used Fire Blat."Wow this Charmanders tough"

message 30: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments as kisa and saki was looking 4 pit, they saw a light. they thought it would be pit so they ran 2 the area. as they ran kisa yelled "pit" hoping that he would anwser

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im Here"He yelled "Shocker VOLT TACKLE!" Pit told Shocker. Shocker hit Charmander.....a direct hit."YES!" He said and smiled

message 32: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa caught pit and saki caught shocker. kisa asked pit if he was ok. she then lowered him 2 the ground and made sure he was ok.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"im ok"He said as he threw the pokeball and caught his charmander, Volcano

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Shocker smiled "Pika"He said to Saki

message 35: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa smiled as pit got up, cause she was glad that he was ok but also a little worried because as he caught his charmander she noticed that he had a burn. kisa got up and walked 2 pit. she put her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go Charmander"Charmander used flamethrower on Pit. "Oww"He said as he fell to the ground KO'd.

"Pika!" Shocker said as he licked Pits face

message 37: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa lowered 2 the ground 2 help pit. she covered up his burn and told him 2 be more careful. she then smiled

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Pit woke up "Return Volcano"He said as he sent Charmandr to his pokeball

message 39: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments ((ok)) "drangonite return"

message 40: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa was still worried about pit. she wondered if he was really ok. she wanted 2 help but didnt know what do cause she was afraid she mite touch 1 of his burns. she lowered back down 2 pit

message 41: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments kisa took the medican and gave it 2 pit. she was still worried that it might not help. she just sat there and helped pit out

message 42: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments (( it says he's on))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I really am ok"He said as he got up "few burns hurt but, otherwise i need to get to the next gym"He said"

message 44: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments "ill go with u" said kisa as she got up. " i want 2 battle the next gym leader and i want 2 make sure ur going 2 be ok while u get there."

message 45: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments "me either" "what do u say pit"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok"He smiled and took off running for the next gym

message 47: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments "pit wait up" kisa ran after him. she was still worried that as he ran that the burns would hurt

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its a Raichu!"He said pointing at a kid and his raichu"I want a battle!"Pit yelled.

"1 on 1"The kid said

message 49: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments "pit slow down" she wanted him 2 be safe and careful with his burns

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok Bye!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40