This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate that midnight meat train is limited release!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy finally, a decent looking horror movie, and it's only being released on 102 dollar/second run theatres in the ENTIRE country! i've been waiting for this movie for over TWO FREAKING YEARS. fuck joe drakes (that's who clive barker is blaming anyway) and fuck lionsgate. bitches.

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy yep, and it looks awesome. and i am very, very sad that i'm probably going to have to wait for it to come out on dvd, because it's not showing anywhere in cincinnati.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin i've never even heard of it

message 4: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) i dont know if you have this, but its on that fearnet part of free movies on demand right now. for halloween. no dvd wait necessary...

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy ooh, i'll have to look into that.

i was actually waiting for xbox to open up to netflix steaming movies, which might actually be this week...?

i'm still pissed it's not on wide release though. i mean, it's halloween and the only horror movie coming out is another freaking saw movie! which i don't want to see but probably will because it's kind of killing me that i have no idea how they're going to justify carrying on the storyline when all the characters died in the last one!

gah.

message 6: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) well - theres also "let the right one in" and fear(s) of the dark"... those will be out for halloweenies.... saw 5 was all right. i just saw it on sunday and i barely remember it...

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i do want to see let the right one in... even though it basically looks like the art film version of twilight.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.