twilight lovers! discussion

Polls!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Everyone! Create and vote on poles!

message 2: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) What polls?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicareading) I created this poll because I want to see who is *really* more popular, Edward or Jacob.
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/21...

You can see all polls by clicking the link on the right.

message 4: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) ah! thanks Jessica!

message 5: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Man! I've been gone for 3 days and NO new polls? WHY! I love polls. Make more!

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Do you have any idea how many polls there are? Like a million! Def more than any other grop im in.

message 7: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Is there a place that says all polls?

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby (goldh31) Yes, under the tool bar, the last option says polls

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments lol...your about 2 years too late Horse lover!

message 10: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Actually I take it back...thanks for re-viving this thread Horse-Lover. I just created a new "Best Quotes from Jacob Poll under the polls tab to the right. Or you can find it by going back to the Twilight Lovers group page and scrolling ALL the way to the bottomw! Have fun!

message 11: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Sweet!!

message 12: by Krystal (last edited Jun 08, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments OK People! So I've just added two new polls, " Whats your favorite Bella quote and Whats your Favorite Edward quote from Eclipse! Have fun!

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Krystal wrote: "OK People! So I've just added two new polls, " Whats your favorite Bella quote and Whats your Favorite Edward quote from Eclipse! Have fun!"

who cares what they say?
Down with Edward and Bella!!
Sorry behaving now...

message 14: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments You can always make a poll about Jacob, relax Sharon.

message 15: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments lol...there actually is a poll about Jacob....I made his a few weeks ago (of course he was first)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Vivi wrote: "You can always make a poll about Jacob, relax Sharon."

JACOB!!!!
I know about Jacob's poll but why would anyone care what E and B says?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL i do go team Edward!!! LOL just for you Sharon!!!!

message 19: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lol!

message 20: by Sharon (new)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

message 21: by Dear Kennedy (new)

Dear Kennedy (KennedyTwilightChick) | 67 comments why is everyone voting edward??? it is all about Jacob! WOLFPACK forever!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

how dear you!!! LOL

message 23: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments lol....and I was able to remain unbiased when I was creating the polls...see how I found nice pics for everyone of the characters. Anny I was tempted to use your pic of Kstew for Bellas poll, but I found another one that she looks really pretty in. Even Edward looks kinda handsome in his pic!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

awww thanks your so nice!!! Which pic?

message 25: by Sharon (new)

Krystal where are the pics?

message 26: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Sharon you've already seen Jacobs pic. They new pics I was talking about are for Edward and Bella...not sue if you wanna see them, I know how much you love them ;)

But just in case, if you go to the polls section. At the topic of this page on the right hand side (right beside our groups picture of the apple) you'll find a section that says polls.Go to each poll and you'll find the pic of Edward and Bella

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

were you talking about my blonde pic of Kristen you almost used?

message 28: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments yes mam....I really like that pic of her but I decided to use something more true to the character. No blondes allowed. :)

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Krystal wrote: "Sharon you've already seen Jacobs pic. They new pics I was talking about are for Edward and Bella...not sue if you wanna see them, I know how much you love them ;)

But just in case, if you go to t..."

Ah ok, thanks Krystal

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! What if i said im blonde!!!!!!

message 31: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Nooo...I meant no blonde Bellas because Bellas character in the book isnt described as blonde! :)

message 32: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments I couldn't answer all those polls!! Some of them I don't feel I can answer, others I just wasn't sure, so maybe I'll answer them later when I've decided.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2010 09:28AM) (new)

i know, i was just kidding and i am NOT blonde!!! LOL

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby (goldh31) Mercy wrote: "I'm blond... And blue eyed. And I fit the stereotype blonds"

So do I

message 35: by Abby (new)

Abby (goldh31) Someone should make a poll about good rosile moments! I like the dog bowl one

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

well i guess i am a little blonde! i have dark blonde and/or light brown hair!! but i TOTALLY fit the blonde stereotype perfectly!!!!!!

message 37: by Bella (last edited Jun 18, 2010 07:19PM) (new)

Bella | 304 comments Mercy wrote: "I'm blond... And blue eyed. And I fit the stereotype blonds"

Me too! I hate being blond because people never take me seriously so sometimes I dye my hair

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i LOVE my blondeness (remeber its dark blonde, so i can be taken seriuos sometimes)

message 39: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments ya I have like really blond hair!!!! Everyone thinks I'm stupid even tho I get straight A's!!!! there are crazy people out there!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thats funny!

message 41: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Demonic wrote: "Twilight tells the story of how Bella Swan, a seventeen-year-old girl, who falls in love with Edward Cullen, a one hundred and seven-year-old vampire.

Thats about it.

After the initial atte..."

HA!! You really think people are gonna read all that **** ? =D
And even if they doooo .. they're gonna care..?

message 42: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments OH DAMN!! I read the last three lines ... LOL!! =P

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) You could take your time to read it chica

message 44: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Demonic wrote: "You could take your time to read it chica"

Nah i'm good, Thanks!! =P

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

what r u talking about?

message 46: by Jilian (new)

Jilian (jlayne94) | 18 comments My blonde personality fits my colored blonded hair :D

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

what? i am so confused

message 48: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments lol.....Abby forget about it!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

okey dockey!!!!!!!!! :)