Double Cross (Alex Cross, #13) Double Cross discussion

Cross and Double Cross

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 26, 2008 04:08PM) (new) - added it

Ashley Before I begin to read this book, does anyone know if it comes second to cross or if they are two seperate books?

Please tell me if you know...

Holli It is second to Cross Ashley........

message 3: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley omg that stinks cause I have Double Cross but not Cross.

But thank you so much for answering me and letting me know.

Holli That sucks! You are welcome Ashley :) Have you read other James Patterson books?

Sharon Price hello guys..I loved this book becasue I just love me some Alex Cross..plus its by James patterson...lol

Tracy I'm with you Sharon. I love Alex Cross! Michael bennett is pretty interesting as well, in his own way.

Nick 2E0NAQ What would we read if we didn't the Alex Cross or Michael Bennett series to read.
I am a big fan of James Patterson I have nearly every book he has written.

message 8: by Jeanne (last edited Jun 17, 2011 01:20PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jeanne Carey I am quite enjoying the cross series... I just finished Double Cross a few days ago. How many books are in the series right now? (don't know WHAT series I'm gonna read next!!) So many questions ;) And so many books to pick from! I've got literally a couple hundred books on my kindle waiting for their turn to be read. And I'm always looking for another good series...

any suggestions for someone who LOVED the cross series? Anyone read the Jack Ryan books by Clancy? I have those on my kindle... kinda up in the air about em... See? Figuring out what to read next is the worst part, lol

Maritza Jeanne wrote: "I am quite enjoying the cross series... I just finished Double Cross a few days ago. How many books are in the series right now? (don't know WHAT series I'm gonna read next!!) So many questions ..."

I believe the alex cross series is up to 17 books so far the last one being "crossfire" I love this series. he also has the "micheal bennett" series which has about four books so far, the first one being "step on a crack". another series he has is the womens murder club which I like too. its a numbered series and its up to the tenth book, "10th anniversary". there is a fourth series that he just started. the first book is called "private" and the second is either about to or has just come out called "private london". its about a private investigating agency. Ilove all his series but his stand alones are really good too. I read anything that he puts out except the max (winged children) and daniel x series. have you tried sue grafton? those are pretty good. I am getting ready to start harlan coben "myron bolitar" series. heard good things about it.

Theweebarrell i have enjoyed all of his books

Melissa Bowe James Patterson writes amazing books. I have read most of his books and absolutely love Alex Cross!