Random High school roleplay! =] discussion

Roleplay time!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 8,047 (8047 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 160 161

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

lets start da roleplay!! lol =]

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Diala walked down the hall.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tabitha yawned.It was her first day and she was wondering where she should go.She wandered down the hall with a dreamy look on her face.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla walked down the hall, head bowed. She headed towards the East wing for French.

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Hi, Layla!" Diala greeted her friend. "What's up?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla stared. No one ever said hi to her.
"Hi." she said quietly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiona walked down the hall with a smile on her face. "Hi!" she said to anyone who looked tired or sad. No one should have to be sad. Kiona knew that her optimistic attitude bothered some people, but she didn't give a darn. "Hi Layla! I Diala! How are you today?" she asked the two girls in an upbeat voice.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla stared. This was a new record today.
"Good." she said quietly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla seemed sad. Probably just suprised that someone was talking to her, Layla was pretty shy. I should change that. Kiona knew everybody's name in the 11th grade ((if they're all 16 in the beginning of the year, it's 11th right?)) which made it easy to make friends.
"what class do you guys have next?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments ((yep!))
Layla quickly walked away.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2008 07:36AM) (new)

"Bye Layla!" Kiona called.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla quickly sat down and slumped down in her chair, waiting for class to start.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2008 07:56AM) (new)

Kiona and her brother Ryan sat down in their math class. They both had Pre-calc because they had both started algebra in 6th grade. They started going over the review that was on their desks. Wow, we are nerds. Kiona thought. Then she giggled.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla quickly finished the review and started the homework.

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Marie | 1 comments awesome story u guys ill keep cumin back to read it im more of an independant writer. i have one of my stories on my page go read it and tell me wat u think PLEASE AND THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiona finished her review and started doodling a cartoon french dog with a mustache and a beret next to a poodle who's saying "Oh la la, I am a French poodle, ze best eva" while snails ran away from being eaten and the tofu thinks "no one will eat me" ((that's what i was doodling in my 1st period last week!))

message 17: by Angelica Ramirez (new)

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) | 4 comments (lol you know i think we need to make like alot of classes for us i'll make Biology)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke strolled down the corridor extremly bored.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Ariel walked down the hall bored. She saw Luke and waved.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) After class, Diala walked with Layla again. People stared, but she really didn't care. She was popular, but she could still talk to unpopulars, right? "What do you have next?" she asked, hovering by Layla's locker.

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne walked through the halls, head down. she didnt really care that she went unnoticed since the drama had faded, and that was fine to her.

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Adrianne!" Diala called. "What's up? Layla, Adrianne, Adrianne, Layla," she quickly introduced.

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne snapped her head up at the sound of her name. she wasnt used to hearing it so much anymore lately. but she nodded politely, surprised diala was talking ot her.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Diala looked at Adrianne's expression. "Why is everyone so surprised today when I talk to them?" she wondered. "Don't people like having friends?"

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne laughed once. "im not used to being spoken to anymore. surely you remember." she said.

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Of course. But that was a while ago!" Diala seemed slightly shocked. "I thought people were over it." Being popular, Diala was also extremely oblivious about some things.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne scoffed. "does anyone really get over things anymore??" she asked rhethorically.

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((wat happened?))
Diala shrugged. "I do. And so should you. So should everyone."

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne shrugged. "memories sometimes are hard to erase." she said cryptically.

(ill explain later, still trying to figure it out.))

message 30: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Sep 16, 2008 06:58PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((lolz))
"Yeah, but still...it wasn't that bad!"
((watever the 'it' in question may b...))

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((lol))

adrianne shrugged. "if you say so."

message 32: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "I do. And if you want to, you can hang out with me." Then Diala pulled Adrianne and Layla to her locker.

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne shrugged as she was pulled along.

message 34: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((i g2g, sorry, byeas!))
"Is that a yes or a no?" Diala demanded, grabbing a heavy textbook and binder, then pulled Adrianne in the opposite direction. Layla silently followed.

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((awww, byeas))

"Sure," she said, though it sounded like a question. she didnt have anything better to do, anyway.

message 36: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((omg, this sounds exactly how i bcame friends with my friends, only in the cafeteria!!! they asked me if i had some1 2 sit with, i didn't lie, they pretty much made me sit with them, after a few days asked me if i wanted 2 hang out, i said 'sure?'!!! lolz!!! and they didn't give me any choice. they're nice 2 me now though.))

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((lol!! awesome))

message 38: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "OK, then." Diala seemed pleased. "You have your next class with me," she added and tugged Adrianne to English.

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne followed, however unwillingly. she was so used to being unnoticed, she didnt know if she'd fare too well.

message 40: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((sorry i left, i didn't think any1 else was on!!!))
English passed quickly. After English, Diala pulled Adrianne to sit with her huge, popular lunch crowd. They all seemed a little surprised that mega-popular Diala was hanging out with Adrianne, but let it pass. A few asked her some pointed questions. Diala kicked all in reach, and those that weren't, threw a fry at.

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne kept her eyes down and her shoulders inward, clearly incomfortable at the sudden attention. apparently diala didnt understand the extent of the damage.

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((duh she didn't! she's popular!))
After a while, though, they all stopped paying much attention to her. One boy seemed to be ready to forgive Adrianne already.

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((lol))

Adrianne focused on her thoughts, trying to block out the unreasonable uncertainties, that she might actually be okay.

message 44: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) After school, Diala sat with Adrianne on the bus. A few people stared at her like she was crazy, but rumors had already spread and people just talked to Adrianne too.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne was clearly disturbed at the sudden change in the atmosphere around her. sie had been so used to the silence and everything. she had a headache already.

message 46: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) When she had to get off the bus, Diala called to Adrianne, "I'll see you tomorrow!" Then her group of friends surrounded her, asking for details to add on to the gossip.

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Adrianne sat back against the bus seat, relieved. she felt as if a weight had been lifted. she hoped she didnt have this problem again, she thought, as her stop approached.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 67 comments Layla walked home, staring at some homework she totally didn't get.

message 49: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((which problem? no friends, or 2 much friends?))
((alexa! ur back! go 2 roarness plz!))
I abandoned Layla... Diala mused. I'll call her and apologize right now... She dialed the unfamiliar number.

message 50: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((problems in general))

Adrianne sighed in relief as she crossed ithe street to get to her house.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 160 161