Magic&Mystic Roleplay discussion

Camp Of Adventure Roleplay > Camp Of Adventures Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 79 comments Mod
This is where children/teens with magical powers are sent every summer. Everyone here is magical, however, campers are not alowd to use magic outside of camp activities.

message 2: by SAM (new)

Jenna stepped off the bus. She was so excited to be back at Discovery.

((The camp is called, Discovery.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade Got off the bus he was glad to be back. "hasn't changed a bit." he said. "Hey Jenna! What's going on?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn got off of the bus and walked beside Jenna. She had seen her somewhere... But where? Lynn was a foster child and she wasn't very socialized. She wanted to make friends, but everyone she met thought she was weird because she didn't know who her parents were.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

*to Lynn* "hi I'm jade, i guess u could call me the leader around here, i know every face here, and i don't recognize your's, u must be new."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilac stepped off the bus. She passed Jade ad said in his ear, "Freak." and walked to her tree. It was a tall oak which she loved to climb.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade went to the tree and turned into a lemur and climbed the tree to lilac. "whats wrong with you?" he asked as he turned back into a human.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't like you. Haven't for like 3 years." she said slowly, as if he was stupid. Because in her opinion, he was.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"what ever." he said and left.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilac rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with a ghost. She saw some kids walk under her tree, and just for kicks, she jumped down and scared them half out of their wits. It wasn't every day you saw a girl with red eyes and black hair walking around. She had the unmistakable appearance of a vampire. Ironic, because those were the one thing she feared.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

jade turned into a rat and ran towards Lilacs feet. She screamed and ran away and he started laughing so hard that he was on his back when his father came up to him. "Just what do you think your doing?!!" he asked Jade. "Um, nothing sir." Jade said standing up. "If i see u using ur powers for anything other than classes you will be silverly punished!" he whispered in Jade's ear and walked away.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn walked up to Jade and said," Yeah I'm new. My name's Lynn. I control nature. What about you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"shape shifter, oh and don't use ur powers out side of the classes or clubs or my dad will be all over you like a bad rash." he told her.

message 14: by SAM (new)

"Hi" Jenna said to Lynn. "Have we met before? I haven't seen you around here, but I know I've seen you somewhere before." She said kindly. Then Jenna saw Jade. "Teachers pet" She muttered under her breath. Everyone knew Jade. He thought he owned the place just because his daddy was the director. News flash? Nobody liked his strict father!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Thanks for the advice. I actually don't use me powers often anyway. I don't like them. I just want to be normal." Lynn saw Jenna and talked to her. "Hi, I'm Lynn. I feel like I know you from somewhere too..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lilac isn't scared of mice. You can't control my character Lucas, so don't try to.))

Lilac walked up to Jenna and the new girl, Lynn. She looked startled by her appearance. "Hello. I'm Lilac." she said plainly. "What's your power?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

[[sry! well i just wanted something like that to happen.]]

message 18: by SAM (new)

((Lucas, you can't control other peoples characters. And, Helena, you forgive him right?))

"Hi Lilac!" Jenna said. "It's been so long!" She and Lilac had known eachother from previous summers. "I'm a fire bender." She told Lynn. "What about you?" She asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

[[and it wasn't a mouse it was a rat! there is a huge diff!!!]]

message 20: by SAM (new)

((not much...just let it go, kay? It's not a big deal, Helena forgives you! Right Chl-Helena?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine. I'll forgive and forget. Be grateful for that Lucas, because I can hold grudges for YEARS!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I control nature. I don't really like it though..." She said. Just then it started to rain. Lynn was unhappy so naturally it rained. At least she wasn't angry...

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 78 comments Cindy stepped out of the bus with confidence and poise. She was very sure of herself without being stuck-up or conceited. She put on her most dazzling smile and looked at the sunshine shining through the trees. It was so pretty she just wanted to drink it whole. It was nice here.

message 24: by SAM (new)

Jenna imagined Lynn being angry. Tornado? Hurricane? "Sounds like a cool power!" Jenna said. Then she turned around. "Hi Cindy!" She said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade just put on his Aviators and walked to greet some of the guys he knew.

message 26: by SAM (new)

((Everyone, sign your characters up for their activities! Go to the activities thread to sign up.))

message 27: by ♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (last edited Aug 27, 2008 09:58AM) (new)

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 78 comments "Hi Jenna!" Cindy exclaimed, and the to girls embraced. "I remember you so well! I forgot you had magic! I am such a terrible friend! Oh, never mind, it's such a lovely day outside, let's enjoy it!" Cindy smiled again and used her air to create a gentle breeze. "It is so nice to see you!"

message 28: by SAM (new)

"Nice to see you too! How was your school year?" Jenna asked Cindy.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn walked up to Lilac and sat beside her. Lynn could tell she didn't have parents either. "Hi," she said," I'm Lynn. What's your name?"

message 30: by Madi (new)

Madi | 5 comments Kate walked over to where Jenna and Cindy stood.
"Hey, long time no see" she said with a large grin on her face. Kate had been in the same cabin as Jenna and Cindy in years before.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lilac. I can talk to ghosts." she said, automatically.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauralynn marched forward, then beckoned impatiently to her brother. "Come on, Kev!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2008 12:30PM) (new)

"Kool." said Lynn looking at Lilac," I control nature. It's not as awesome as talking to ghosts! I'd trade my power for that one!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd be surprised at how fast I'd trade mine." she said softly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauralynn cartwheeled down the slope, only to collapse into a heap at the office door. Kevin sighed and pulled her upright.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well why are you here? I'm here because I'm a foster child and I had nowhere to go for the summer..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm an orphan. I'm out on my own. But I don't mind. I have a few babysitters, but my parents died before I was 3. They left me a small apartment and a big supply of money. It should get me through school." she said, sadly. When her parents found out she could talk to ghosts when she was 3, they panicked. They hadn't known what to do with her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a new family to live with every month. I wouldn't have one every month, but they never want me. My parents left me when I was a newborn. I tried to find them a few years ago, but my last name isn't the same as theirs..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

'It stinks having no family." said Lilac sadly, kicking a rock. "They say my parents died, but that was 4 days after they left me on the street. Nobody wants kids with power."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Lauralynn beamed, and danced in the door.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah... I know. Mine aren't dead. They just didn't want to be called different. I know it. No one ever wants me."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Serves my parents right for dying. Its karma. What goes around, comes around. THey wanted to ditch their kid, but in the end, the kid is find and they are dead." she said angrily. "I could find them if I wanted to. I could talk to them. They could see how I am just fine after they left me."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"It serves me right. I was always told I was bad for being the way I am. They told me that I would never be normal and that my parents were right for giving me up."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well they were wrong. So we have powers. Big whup. They;re just scared and jealous. They know that we can do things, that we could hurt them if they get us mad." she said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, I guess you're right... I just always wanted to be normal and have parents."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Normal is over rated." said Lilac confidently.

((Darn the timing! I have to go. :-( Byez!))

message 47: by SAM (new)

(Hey guys! Sorry...was away on Labor Day vaca! *Fun*))

Jenna stood in a small circle with Kate and Cindy. They talked for a bit, then Jenna broke off to explore. She went down to the lake and sat for a while. Soon after, she got bored and wished someone would understand how she felt. She was impatient and didn't like to do one thing for a long period of time. This got her in trouble a lot at school. She did have friends, but they didn't hang out with her much because she can't sit still. Her parents had sent her to a magical kids boarding school over the school year, and when she finally got home they sent her to camp. She sighed and skipped a rock in the lake.

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 78 comments Cindy smiled at Kate and excused herself quickly. When the counselors weren't looking, she threaded her wind up through a tree and watched it twist and contort the tree. She laughed and walked to the lake, send the air underwater and watching it change rapidly. She smiled and floundered off before anyone noticed what she was doing. She could get away with a lot, and when she didn't, she never cared if anyone was going to get her into trouble. She always managed to get out.

message 49: by SAM (new)

Like always, Jenna got bored fast. She sighed and walked around for a while. She walked to her bunk, then into the woods. Two years ago, she and her friends built this fort up in a tree. Only the girls of G3 new where it was.

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 78 comments Cindy walked into the woods and sighed. She was bored, definitely bored, so she started to walk to the fort. She looked up at it and walked past it. She sighed, then gasped when she saw something glinting in the tree ahead. She quickened her pace and walked towards it.

« previous 1 3