Haunted High School RPG and more discussion

Summarize

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver It would be a huge help if people could kind of summarize what's going on here. thanks! ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

you mean the story in the roleplay? well Chloe and Logan are twins and Jason and Lily are there siblings. Jasons evil and trying to kill everyone who knows Chlo and Chloe herself.
Tanith is in hospital with a gash.
Jale and Tara are together as a couple.
The school dance is later on.

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver this is going to be melanie's first day at her new school.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ill help! Im the mod (duh..)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well to start off you have to leave an app in the Haunted High School Aplications, you can be a spirit,student with powers or just student.The I will accept it and then you can Roleplay any where and do whatever you want!

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver We find out that Islanzadi is half elfin. Nick -- Cecilia's elfin boyfriend -- comes to meet them, they go out to meet Sylvia with Constaline floating after them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

This is kinda becoming stupid... I mean there is elfs and dragons around the town??

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver no!! they're just visiting from Marisbea because Cecilia found another half-elf-half-human.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Its just weird I mean theres even half elfs or whatever but it doesnt matter, cause... better not say what im thinking, thets settle it at that.

message 10: by Silver (new)

Silver sorry i tend to bring a bit of eragon into every roleplay im in...

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2008 03:25PM) (new)

Yeh I would have prefered you didnt bring it into this one but its a bit late now.So dont talk bout it anymore. :)

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver Nessie's on her way to school... i guess maybe its a bit early for that...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tanith is in hospital because Jason kicked her in the bathroom and she fell, hitting her had off the sink.
Envy is getting abused.
Will and Chloe arent reall back together.
Bella Rose has a crush on Jale and is writing a storie about him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh right...why?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver Nick and Sylvia left, Cecilia is in her room.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 5 comments umm... I don't really get this roleplay so if someone good plz explain it too me that would be great! Thanks! :)

message 19: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ok for summaries...
Charlotte comes back. She was in Paris for a year.

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia went to the hospital to see Tanith.

message 21: by Angelica Ramirez (new)

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) | 16 comments then what does my character do?

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver umm, go places, meet people, go to school, stuff like that.

message 23: by Angelica Ramirez (new)

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) | 16 comments ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

message 24: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((I actually, have to go..))

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver ((ok bye :( ))

message 26: by Silver (new)

Silver Christie fell asleep, then when she woke up she was human again. ((ooh spooky))

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia woke up the next morning, still in the hospital, and is now in Biology.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 5 comments Ok. Thanks Grayce!

message 29: by Silver (new)

Silver Do you mind if I do something really drastic like Yetta+Cecilia find a cure to Mellissa's being a spirit and she becomes a human who can turn invisible and walk through walls and float around if she wants to?

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hi!!

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) whats up??

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) sorry bout that...i have no hw, not to brag or anathing.

message 33: by Silver (new)

Silver im still not done with school.....

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) thanx...

message 35: by Silver (new)

Silver for art today i spent an hour and a half sculpting arya out of clay. tomorrow im going to paint her. she's holding a dragon egg and a sword, and i reinforced her with wires.

message 36: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) today in art, i painted a stool. later were going to paint the upstairs hallway.

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) wow. im not homeschooled and im in murals art class...what that has to do with it i dont know.

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) sorry, im random, and there is another person her reading over my shoulder and dictating to me...

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) you dont want to know...

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) do you wanna roleplay??

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) idk where callie is either....

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ummmm......idk. what do you think?

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, ummm. ill just do something random...hold up while i go do that.

message 44: by Silver (new)

Silver i am homeschooled, so i got to pick what i did in art :)

message 45: by Silver (new)

Silver i just rememered another really important thing i forgot to mention-- cecilia and islanzadi are cousins, both half elfin half human.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 5 comments OK umm... he he where exactly do you get accepted and stuff. Cause I don't know where to make up my character. :) sorry i'm just not smart enough to figure this stuff out on my own. ☺_☺

message 47: by Silver (new)

Silver i had a hard time figuring it out too. theres a place where you fill out your 'apps' under 'general' and then you just wait till ariana/meghan says your accepted or asks you to change something. she's in a different time zone though, and probably won't be on till tomorrow. Unless you're in the same time zone as her...

message 48: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia found a pot of gold underwater and buried it in the sand at the beach for someone to find later.

message 49: by Silver (new)

Silver agh!! im getting a viola tomorrow AND my mom wants me to play at church tomorrow which means i have to learn how to read/play a whole new clef in one day!!! and just a week ago i didn't know the viola/alto clef exsisted!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:) heya!!

« previous 1