This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Slackers!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner So a week ago maybe two or three, Montambo one of our fearless moderators decided to start something. I for one thought “Wow, Montambo is really going to accomplish something…” but alas she has sputtered out and left the home page gritty and tattered with a mile long list of threads. I thought you were working diligently to shorten the mouse wheel use, Montambo what gives?

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell You started a thread to complain about too many threads?

Servius  Heiner Well, you know... nobody was talking and I'm board.

Montambo if you were not up to the challenge then perhaps you shouldn't have started... Maybe this is something you can finish up wail all of your friends and family are cleaning up your place tomorrow.

You know "Hey everyone, thanks for coming over to help me out, as you can see I'm uber swamped" tap tap tap click tap tap click... Yeah, then you can tell me more dirty secrets that I will tease you with, without actually telling anything :D And your place will look uber clean, respectful, and pretty much looking like an adult lives there.

Servius  Heiner Montambo, you couldn't pay me to be a moderator. I'm a Nazi to work for... I would get chop happy. The dynamic is good. Just in serious need of house cleaning. Admit it... it is a cumbersome task scrolling through the entire thread list looking for something interesting.

Servius  Heiner Jawole!~

Jackie "the Librarian" Nick, you do know that it's Sarah's birthday tomorrow, and that she's having her party TONIGHT, right? So she's kinda busy just at the moment.

Servius  Heiner {:-o I thought they were all going over there tomorrow... whoopsie

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.