CSI and NCIS Lovers discussion

Favourite NCIS character:

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who's your fave NCIS character?

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) tony, cuz he's ALWAYS being a pain, but still manages to be lovable at the same time, u know?

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments OH why do people have to ask difficult questions?

Each character has something that I like about them, but my fave would have to be Abby with Ducky coming in a very tight 2nd (even a photo finish would have to have some other type of tie-breaker for me)

I love Abby for several reasons (besides her looks). I love it when she gets on a role explaining the composition of something and answers all the potential Gibbs questions and then goes just one step beyond and then Gibbs is already gone. Having gotten whatever it was that he needed. Also when she does her role-playing and imitates Gibbs right before he appears. There is also her Goth wardrobe, what sort of wacky goth gear will she wear next?

For Ducky it is because of his vast knowledge and his stories, or rather the beginning of his stories which of course we never hear in their entirety because Gibbs or someone else cuts him off and tells him to get to the chase. Ah there you are Mr. Palmer have I ever told you of the time I went quail hunting in swim trunks armed with only a buck knife?...

message 4: by Stef (new)

Stef (buch_ratte) | 6 comments Zeva ( I am not sure about the spelling)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments Stef,
You are close is think it's Ziva "I" not "E". At least that is how it's spelled at imdb.com. My TV/Movie Bible.
~Kirk

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (scete) I like a all the NCIS caste and think they really work well together. Abby is my joint favourite along with Ziva as she makes a great foil for Tony, particularly when she was new and wanted to kill folks rather than arrest them.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments Ziva and Abby

message 8: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 2 comments my all time fav is abby

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (battle12ohno8celski2favre4) | 1 comments DiNozzo because he is always just bothering everyone.

message 10: by Gwen (new)

Gwen Uhm, this is a hard one, they're all great :)
But I guess Abby, Ziva and McGee

message 11: by Crystalbratcher (new)

Crystalbratcher | 2 comments It Can't Rain Forever (Meg) wrote: "Who's your fave NCIS character?"

mine is gibbs.he knows how to let the rest of the team know when to stay in line and work.he also manages to catch them misbehaving like little kids.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 33 comments Omg I love them all but gibbs exspecialy he was hot when he was younger I swear to god

message 13: by Ilana (new)

Ilana (lamort) Gibbs is definitely my favorite and Ducky and Abby and I really like all of them. And by the way Ducky was pretty hot when he was younger too.

message 14: by April (new)

April Ziva

message 15: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (cassidyreadssometimes) McGee

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam Definitely Tony for me with Gibbs and Jimmy a close second and third.

message 17: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 3 comments Wow! That is a really hard question to answer. You see, you can't NOT love Gibbs cause he's Gibbs. He just has something about him. Toby is awesome cause he is always cracking jokes. Sucky is great cause he always has an answer. Do I even need to say why Abby is great? I think not. But I would have to say that overall Ziva is my favorite. Cause she is awesome and can definitely stand up for herself. She also has a confident attitude and is kind to everyone.