Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana Haters discussion

UUUGH!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Fiona (new)

Fiona I REALIZED I LIKE THE SONG "7 THINGS"!!!! HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments lol. it's okay to like one song with her, you can like her voice but not like her [i happen to lvoe both]

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona I guess I llike a lot of her songs (7 things, start all over, broken chains)

message 4: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) See its alright to like someones song but u can also DISLIKE (notice i didnt say hate) the person. :)

message 5: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Yeah... You know, I realize I don't really HATE her... Maybe I'll just start a "Miley DISLIKERS Club".....

message 6: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) thank god, thank you ur not that bad after all. lol

message 7: by QueenB18 (new)

QueenB18 FIONA DONT LIKE 7 THINGS BECAUSE ITS MILEY WHINING OUT HER LITTLE BREAKUP WITH NICK JONAS AND LOOK AT ALL THE CRYING GIRLS IN THE MUSIC VIDEO.... ITS HILARIOUS!!!! hahahahahahah

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments well jeez queenb she can like what she wants...

message 9: by Shivani (new)

Shivani | 5 comments Mod
HhhHhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa i no i like some of her songs but srsly she is an idiot!

message 10: by QueenB18 (new)

QueenB18 i totally agree with shivani and i do like some of her songs but i haaaaate her!!! and also katie she was asking for help bcause she hates miley and wants to NOT like 7 things so i was just doing wat she said

message 11: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ Hm...sorry, but I don't like any of her songs.

message 12: by Meghan (new)

Meghan ik it is ur opinoin but mine is that i love them all!

message 13: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ Cool :)

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments me too meghan!

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments I HATE U QUEENB, ITS NOT FUNNY! I LIKE THAT SONG! SHES NOT WHINING! SHUT UP

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments shes not an idiot! u guys are mean

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments U CANT HATE SOMEONE U DONT KNOW!

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Ya, I don't think you can sing any better QUEENB!..so just stop acting rude and mean...and find something else to do other than make fun of rich and popular celebs who are way better off than you!

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments go meghan!

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan :)

message 21: by QueenB18 (new)

QueenB18 um caroline ur getting rly dramatic. ur ok.

message 22: by QueenB18 (new)

QueenB18 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan No she is just standing up for what;s right!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

People have there opinions Meghan (Im called Meghan go us lol) they can dislike or like Miley if they want, they are free to moan or whine about how awesome or how horrible she is, we shouldnt have people saying "You should love her, you should hate her.I hate you because you love her or I hate you because you love her." its wrong, and very stupid.

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne (annelocococom) | 1 comments omg shutup queen b

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

And how do you know QueenB cant sing better than Miley or How do you know people who hate Miley are Jealous of her? You are idiots if you say that.

message 27: by Clare (new)

Clare | 104 comments ok ok ok ,.......we DONT know that she can sing better, so there goes that idea, people enjoy miley, and Ariana has a percentage right that people are too quick to judege but still....miley rules!

message 28: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments u know what! were not idiots! i wasnt being dramatic! i like miley so i was sticking up for her! ur annoying and rude!

message 29: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I know Ariana/Meghan but that does not mean they have to be like this!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

We shouldnt be fighting, so we should just thet people moan about whatever and leave them alone!

message 31: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments what

message 32: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments if queen b can sing better then miley why isn't she famous? maybe she is a great singer, but i doubt she's better then miley. you guys are mean for hating her [cuz u shouldnt] and carolines not being dramatic she's just saying that she loves miley and that u shouldnt hate her.

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments i agree with katie

message 34: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Well, I don't hate her. I don't necessarily like all of her music, but I don't really hate her.

message 35: by Fiona (new)

Fiona And you don't have to be famous to be a good singer. I'm a really good singer, as are most of my friends, but we are NOT famous.

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments well its hard to be famous and she is. so give her a break and cut her some slack. u guys are so hard on her. shes a good singer! so just dont be so mean!

message 37: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments ur probably a good sniger but i dont think ur as good as miley. im just saying, im not trying to be mean. i know u dont wanna be famous, but since ur not, i dont think ur as good as miley.

message 38: by Caroline (last edited Sep 07, 2008 05:44PM) (new)

Caroline | 732 comments im not trying to be mean to u!

message 39: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments i know she should stop. im not being mean! im just telling her that she shouldnt be so mean to me and miley!

message 40: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments she is a poser and yea miley will never find out about this. but im defending her cuz i like her! shes awesome and a good role model!

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments good i will.

message 42: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments people find out whats on my mind.:)

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie | 696 comments i don't like queen b, she was being such a brat before! and she even messaged me saying how she doesn't hate miley. so it's weird that she goes around saying that!

message 44: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments kind of like a truce

message 45: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments :)yeah...

message 46: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments yea, true.

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments I LOVE HSM AND HSM2! IM SO EXCITED FOR HSM3!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments i like hairspray and the dark knight too.

message 49: by Tess (new)

Tess | 123 comments go hsm2!!

message 50: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 732 comments i like basically all of them and zac is really cute.

« previous 1 3 4 5