This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
make believe words

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sonofamahfouz! U tk D wrdz rt ou2 of my Mouth!!

message 2: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture What is planful supposed to mean??

Servius  Heiner I actually use "yoused" I try not to but it comes out all the time. :(

Servius  Heiner Be careful Montambo! I know a secret about you...

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) WHAT?
Spill it, Nick! You can PM me if you want.

Servius  Heiner Well, I will spill it If I don't have a friendship to worry about so stand by, Amanda. You may know in a moment

message 7: by EvilNick (new)

EvilNick sounds desperate... must be good

message 8: by EvilNick (new)

EvilNick Are you suggesting ON is only part-time evil?
That he wouldn't cruelly and unashamedly humiliate you before your 'friends'

gosh... he sounds almost... nice

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Au Contraire:

Simple Math: Nick tells, 1 person (Sarah) suffers

Nick keeps it to himself: The number increases by the exponential agitation of curiosity of every person (en X en=)who wonders what that secret may be.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) This thread is forcing me to have my own private giggle-fest! Secrets + math + 2 Nicks + teasing = megagiggles

message 11: by EvilNick (new)

EvilNick It is actually more fun to imagine the secret(s), the real one is probably something lame.

Servius  Heiner It is more along these lines:

Montambo has a serious meth problem. She whores herself out to patrons of her library by requesting certain books that do not actually exist. This ensures that her John’s are smart and know how to please a lady. Additionally they are always late and must pay considerable “late fee’s” thus supporting her meth habits. She also enjoys it when they talk down to her and treat her poorly. Ask Steve he knows what I’m talking about.

Pansy Nick, on your best day you could not out evil me. When I am on my most humanitarian behavior I am still exponentially more evil then you. Don’t get discouraged though you have plenty of time to train.

Servius  Heiner WooHoo... Be careful what you say Montambo, Ms. Realevil Nick lurks these halls.

message 14: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Patrons of her library? Wouldn't that be her students?

Servius  Heiner Ok, Lunch money and popcorn...

You know what I hate? Popcorn. Not so much the taste but its a high maintenance snack... the crap gets in your teeth, and slides in-between your gums... it's like having a small child running around in your mouth... see brought it back to pedo!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.