Let's Discuss our Writing! discussion

Stories!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 266 comments Mod
Post your stories here and we'll read them!

message 2: by Kayli 500 (new)

wow tell ur friend it's an awesome story! U can also post a link to ur writing!

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) cool! ok, mine has chapters, so i won't post it, but plz read it! here's a link:http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...

message 4: by Kayli 500 (new)

I already read this one and it's good!

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah, i no u read it, but ur the only 1. *sigh*

message 6: by Kayli 500 (new)

Here's a story about Bloody Mary

So there was this girl named Kendra who was the most beautiful girl of her village called Lechair. She had long Egyptian sparkling dresses with patterns. She had long black hair down to her waist. She had blue eyes and maroon colored lipstick. She had pink nail polish and had like 10 earrings on each ear but no tattoos or anything like that. she had the most handsome boyfriend in the village and his name was Lucas but he always tried to scare Kendra with all these legends. Kendra believed every one of those legends except for the one about Bloody Mary. He said if you were in a bathroom with lights off and candles lit and you turned around 3 times while saying Bloody Mary, then Bloody Mary would come out of the mirror and stick out her bloody cut hands which would make you feel pain and die. Kendra thought this was nonsense so she said she'd actually try it but Lucas told her not to do it.

She didn't listen and asked all the people in the village to be there when she did it and they all said that she shouldn't do such a thing cause she could die. She just laughed at this. So Lucas and her stormed over to a bathroom but he was trying to stop his girlfriend from doing this. He left the bathroom door open in shock. Kendra turned out the lights and found a bunch of candles and lit every one of them. She then was in front of the mirror. Lucas kept telling her not to do it and he was afraid. So she didn't listen one bit and started turning around saying the name Bloody Mary. She spun around 3 times while saying the name and nothing happened. She waited and waited but nothing happened. Then all of a sudden she saw a bloody figure pop out of the mirror and stuck her hands out. She didn't touch Kendra who was so shocked she didn't move. then she started feeling pain in her heart shrieking bloody murder. Lucas ran to her as she was falling but the time he got to her she was dead on the floor and Bloody Mary was gone.

He then started crying like crazy and told the village what happened. Everyone was sad. The next year was Kendra's funeral which happened to be on the day Kendra died.

Plz tell me what you think of this story!

message 7: by Kayli 500 (last edited Aug 22, 2008 12:58PM) (new)

yea because they wanted to have the funeral the day she died. This isn't even a true story but I felt like writing it!

message 8: by Mikel (last edited Aug 22, 2008 01:14PM) (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) | 40 comments Mod
Hi! My name is Mikel, (duh,) well hi. I love writing and i've been doing it since i was about 6. (i'm 13 now.) Anyway, I'm writing a mystery novle called When They Cry and it's been doing really well. :-/ I need more feedback however... Check it out, you guys might enjoy it! http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

At least read a little, you'll get caught into the story before you know it! :-)

Some info about it:
When They Cry takes place during June 1983, at a fictional village called Hillgrove. The main character, Kai, moves to Hillgrove and befriends his new classmates Wren, May, Reilly, and Sandy. Kai joins their after-school club activities, which consist mostly of card and board games (and punishment games for the loser, usually him.) Hillgrove appears to be a normal, peaceful village to Kai. However, the tranquility abruptly ends after the annual Cotton Drifting Festival, a celebration to commemorate and give thanks to the local god, Oyashiro-sama. Kai learns that every year for the past four years, one person has been murdered and another has gone missing on the day of the Cottton Drifting Festival. Kai himself soon becomes drawn into the strange events surrounding the Cotton Drifting Festival and Oyashiro-sama.

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Hey! I'm Frogg and I love writing poems and hearing feedback!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1...

Heres the link, PLEASE COMMENT (even if you hate it!)

message 10: by Mikel (new)

I liked it!

message 11: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Liked what?

message 12: by Mikel (new)

I liked your poem I'm Sorry... It was really cool!

message 13: by Kayli 500 (new)

I liked your poems too Frogg. did any of you like my bloody Mary story?

message 14: by Mikel (new)

I need to check it out! I'll look right now if you look at mine!

message 15: by Kayli 500 (new)

OK

message 16: by Mikel (last edited Aug 22, 2008 01:20PM) (new)

Wow... Good story... Bloody Mary I mean. Though pretty depressing. Very sad :,-(

message 17: by Kayli 500 (new)

Yea it was supposed to be a horror story. BTW your story is really good so far. I read 2 or 3 chapters and I'm liking it. It will take me time to read the whole thing.

message 18: by Mikel (new)

Could you please vote on it??

message 19: by Mikel (new)

And yeah, your story is incredibly horror filled! Do you like doing horror?

message 20: by Kayli 500 (new)

I liked your story so far. I read 2 or 3 chapters and liked it. Keep up the good work!

message 21: by Kayli 500 (new)

no well it's my first horror story. I like Science Fiction, Travel, Fantasy and stuff. The horror was a story that just came to mind

message 22: by Kayli 500 (new)

yes I'll vote on your story.

message 23: by Mikel (new)

You really are an awesome writer too!

message 24: by Kayli 500 (new)

thanks I have other stories too and I'll post them here.

message 25: by Kayli 500 (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...

plz read this story!~ It's a romance story. It's about this girl named Hessa which is really a girl named Merdosa and when she's Hessa, she meets a boy named Aladdin who works for her and she's new to Brown Ridge which is a town and Aladdin shows Hessa around the town and they fall in love. They both hate the mayor of the town so they do everything they can to get him fired. There's 2 parts to this and I'm not done with the story but read it anyway!

message 26: by Mikel (new)

This is a symbolic short story titled, THE END OF THE WORLD. Read it, then think about it.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 27: by Brigid ✩ (last edited Aug 22, 2008 02:24PM) (new)

Brigid ✩ hello! i'm brigid and i'm new to the group. i write a lot and i have lots of writing on goodreads! woohooo!! here's a link to all of it. pick a story, any story. ;D or poem. haha. but the stories are better than the poems, probably.
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/8...

now i just to read all of u guyz' stuff XD yay!... that was terrible grammar. pfffft like i care. :P hahaha

message 28: by Kayli 500 (new)

Hi everyone thanks for joining! Please invite all of your friends to join this cause I wanna have maybe over 100 members in this group but I don't know how like 200 people join a group someone created. If you want you guys can add on to my stories but I don't know how you do that.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Okay my stories are WAY to long to post here go so check them out ^-^

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...

message 30: by Kayli 500 (new)

wow I didn't know you write stories kirbyus cause you aren't even in a lot of my groups.

message 31: by Kayli 500 (new)

OK. Well I don't really know you that well but I know you like Mario.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Want another fact? He's my brother

message 33: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) ahaahahahaaa!!!

message 34: by Kayli 500 (new)

OK How old is he?

message 35: by Kayli 500 (new)

OK yes and how old are you kirbyus? I'm only 14 and people say I'm an awesome story, your story was cool!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) What Woogi World?
That made no sense...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. i feel like midevil RPing.

message 38: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yea it didnt
o well

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Well I know what Woogi World is but...yeah

message 40: by Kayli 500 (new)

you're the one who voted on it Ephona and you said you liked it.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I know but he just randomly said Woogi world and I have no clue how it ties into the conversation.

message 42: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) waaat??

message 43: by Kayli 500 (new)

Woogi World is a story kirbyus wrote and itwas a land he made up. We were all saying things about his story.

message 44: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) ooooohhh okay
now i get it
i didnt get it b/c i didnt read the story
but NOW i do
lol!

message 45: by Kayli 500 (new)

yea lol!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) No actually he didn't make it up.

http://www.woogiworld.com/

message 47: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) ohhhhhh i c
i didnt kno wat it was at all so like...lol

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) lol I know it's hardly known but it's awesome XD

message 49: by Kayli 500 (new)

oh I'll post more of my stories as well.

message 50: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yeaaaa she just showed us!

« previous 1 3 4 5