The Reasons Why you wrote your book or books discussion

WHY I WROTE MY ROMANCE, "A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE"

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leeanne (new)

Leeanne | 1 comments I was diagnosed with kidney failure due to my diabetes. The prognosis was less than promising. As my physical condition deteriorated, I was forced to give up my career as a nurse. Fatigue and weakness encompassed my entire world as I underwent dialysis treatments. Once again, I was on the receiving end of medical care. Desperate and determined to still be part of this wonderful profession, I started writing a romance novel based on the experiences I had encountered as a nurse. When the days that lie ahead of me seemed impossible to face, I did not allow my tears to compromise my strength. Instead of giving up, during the darkest time in my life, I drew on the love that surrounded me from my wonderful husband and family to write this loving story. When I wrote, I was released from my physical problems and taken back into the world of nursing, which I loved so much. Romantic stories can always release us from the problems of real life. They send us into a fantasy world where our imaginations can soar. I strove to take my readers and myself into that world. Thus was born my book, “A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE”.
This book is so very special because it represents the strong love I had surrounding me, and what I could accomplish because of it, during the lowest point in my life.

message 2: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 5 comments Hi Thats wonderful, I am a nurse and began writing Forever Promised when I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I think we nurses are too busy with reality until we are forced to find the writer within us.

message 3: by Brett (new)

Brett Williams (mrmarriage) | 2 comments Great stories both of you..so inspiring. I am going to look up your books. You Can Be Right or You Can Be Married Love-Based Solutions for Couples

message 4: by M.D. (new)

M.D. Birmingham (mdbirmingham) | 4 comments "Love Needs..."
"Love" is a "simple complexity" and it is mandatorily important to love self firstly. Unless self is loved , one doesn't set a standard of what they "accept" as love. Also, they cannot truly love another if they don't know what "Love" entails. A need is a necessity to "have" life, like oxygen to the human body.
Selflessly,

A true action done out of "Love" always benefits the other firstly before self; "Love" is "selfless." ©
www.getting-therebook.com
www.gettingtherebook.wordpress.com M.D. Birmingham