Christopher Moore discussion

Blood Sucking Feinds 3?!?!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (muggleborn80) | 23 comments Mod
According to AG's blog on myspace, he has confirmed the release date of Fool (Feb. 10th) and he also gave a glimpse of his next book. Here is the first paragraph he posted...

"The city of San Francisco is being stalked by a huge, shaved vampyre cat named Chet, and only I, Abby Normal, emergency back-up mistress of the greater Bay Area night, and my manga-haired love monkey, Foo Dog, stand between the ravenous monster and a bloody massacre of the general public. Which isn't, like, as bad as it sounds, because the general public kind of sucks ass."

Very excited. Yay more Abby!
So there you go, my chickadees, happy news indeed! :)

message 2: by Farrell (new)

Farrell | 3 comments OMG: I can't wait. Come on February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (geekily) | 16 comments Eeee, that sounds awesome! Thanks for posting.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie oh me oh my!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no way, no way!! soooo very excited!!

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) I cant wait that long....
nuts!

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 3 comments I really can't wait that long either. I can't wait to see what happens to the San Francisco characters. I hope there's a cameo from the Dirty Job cast.

message 8: by A (new)

A (acrigger) | 2 comments Love Abby's character, can't wait to hear more from her! Thanks for posting the info.

message 9: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 10 comments Joy!!!

message 10: by Denga (new)

Denga | 3 comments cool.

message 11: by Concetta (new)

Concetta | 1 comments OMG...am looking forward to more of Abby Normal and more C. Moore in general. Can't read enough of his stuff. Think I'm gonna read 'A Dirty Job' again in anticipation!

message 12: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Do we know if Tommy and Jody are released from their bronze retreat? That'd be cool, Abbey and Foo Dog releasing Tommy and Jody to deal with Chet who is terrorizing San Fran.....and the Emperor dressed up in his gear of trash can lids and a wooden sword???

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have got to reread both A Dirty Job and You Suck; I loved both but am having a hard time recalling all the characters. I did love Chet the vampire cat though.