Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > Expecto Protronum Animal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Forgive me...I forget what they call that thing that comes out of the characters of HP wand when they do an expecto patronum charm. Anyways, what would be yours?

Mine would be a Tiger... my favorite wild animal

message 2: by Cindy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Cindy (supercin721) | 26 comments a horse, a bear, or an elephant...I just can't narrow it down.

message 3: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments mine would be either a wolf or a fox, my two favorite animals

message 4: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments It was a patronus right?

Well, if I pointed my wand and shouted "Expecto Partonum" the animal that would come out would be an eagle. I think. Or maybe a pegasus or minotaur (for mythological creatures). For real creatures either an eagle, mountain lion or a wolf. Maybe I would have to have several wands each with a different patronus that comes out when summoned.

message 5: by Tracey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

Tracey you're right, Tara, it's called a patronus. mine would be a phoenix (one of my favorite myths, as well as the inspiration for my tattoo).

message 6: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:50PM) (new)

Rachel mine would be a dachshund. i know, considering my picture it's very surprising... :)

message 7: by Jen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:50PM) (new)

Jen | 3 comments Dolphin!

message 8: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:51PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i'd love my patronus to be a phoenix. but i guess it would be a dog because i'm a loyal friend. a st.bernard or huskies'd look cool. i guess that's why ron's patronus turned to be a dog because he's harry's best friend. but can anyone tell me why an otter for hermione?

message 9: by Lua (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:51PM) (new)

Lua (luarodriguez) i have no idea why hermione's is an otter..makes no sense, but there you have it.

my patronus would be an elephant. my favorte animal, and since i am a small with a napoleon complex it would totally suit me!

haha

message 10: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:51PM) (new)

Rachel i know otters are j.k. rowling's favorite animal. they're also incredibly smart and part of the weasel (weasley?) family.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My patronus would be a cat.

message 12: by Alice (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Alice Gold (alicewgold) Mine would most definitely be a goose...they can fly, go underwater, and they live on land...they also have a companion for life! Plus, I love to eat bread; I also can get vicious, and I can most definitely have an annoying quack.
My daughter Abigail would have a white owl, like Hedwig. Sophia wants a horse. My 4 yr old can't pick.
My husband said he wants something that flies, but I told him that he has to have something large and threatening like him....he says a gorilla...I am thinking more of an ape.

message 13: by Lua (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Lua (luarodriguez) That makes sense because Herminone loves Ron!

message 14: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments Rachel -- I was completely caught off guard that you picked a dachshund, given your picture and everything :) LOL. THat's my favorite breed! :)

message 15: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments My co-worker, and fellow HP fan, said she thinks mine would be a swan cause they "seem to be thinkers. . .they are social creatures. . .who are elegant". I hadn't thought of that! Although, I might have to disagree with elegant. I think walking into closed doors and lampposts gets your elegance license revoked, but I'm not 100% sure (yeah I walked into both of those last week, embarassing).

message 16: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments that's great, rachel! i was really wondering why an otter for hermione and you just answered that for me. thanks heaps!

message 17: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I've studied a lot of animals and I would choose the swan for me. It is a protecter pf it's home and family, but is very graceful. It will defend it's things/home.
The otter is a very clever animal that can think really fast and can remember things very clearly. I think that is why it is Hermione's Pratronus.

message 18: by Angelina (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Angelina I think it's gonna be a dog - they are the most loyal creatures on this planet. And they always stick around...

message 19: by Amy Marie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Amy Marie (amy_marie97) | 26 comments Mine would probably be a snow leopard...for a few reasons.
One, they are very beautiful and elegant creatures. They are extremely intelligent, and very clever when it comes to surviving difficult situations. Plus, they are very strong and agile.

message 20: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Jordan (jordieheartsbooks) My patronus would definitely be a wolf, which is kinda funny because I chose that animal and then took an animal personality test and it said wolf. Wolves are athletic, aggressive, get the job done efficiently, good at teamwork, clear-headed, strong-willed, friendly and generous to peers, disdain for those "beneath" them, detest yes-men, tells the truth damn the consquences (this has gotten me in some trouble in the past). (I got that from www.anilmalinyou.com)

message 21: by Christine (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Christine | 2 comments According to the website for the "Golden Compass" my daemon would be a lion so I guess my patronum would be a lion also. It's so fun, really check that site out. And see the movie but read the series first. It's sooo awesome!

message 22: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:08PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments I went to the Golden Compass website and took the daemon test and it said my daemon would be an ocelot. So, maybe I'll use that as my patronus too.

message 23: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelbrandt) | 7 comments I think mine would be a fox or a dog.

message 24: by Michele (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Michele | 20 comments i went to the golden compass site and they gave me the lion as a daemon which is weird because it is my favorite animal - hence my handle a+Lyoness (lioness)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine would be a eagle or a owl like Hedwig

message 26: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie Cat or Kitten...cat or kitten...what do you think? Maybe tiger? Some sort of cat.

message 27: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 33 comments mine would be either a snake (my fav animal)or a wolf.

message 28: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (readingsoul) | 9 comments Well, I did a daemon test and it said my daemon of the golden compass would be a spider! LOL!

but, well, i think my patronus would be an owl in fact :)

so yeah, an owl for me please :)

im into owls, can you tell?

message 29: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Theodor | 9 comments my daemon is a lion

my Patronus is probably a black lab

message 30: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments My daemon is an ocelot. My patronus would probably be either a cheetah or a deer. ;)

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments Black panther.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Vidmar (rachelvidmar) | 20 comments ouch they said my daemon would be a camel or a parrot!!

I'd want to be a raccoon or a red-panda bear :D

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Mine would probably be a wolf. I love wolves, their one of my favorite animals, next to the panda.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I'm a Fox, it fitts, since people say my spirit is that of a fox, and I'm thinking I might of been one in a past life.

message 35: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Is there an animal that loves to read, stays in it's pajamas all day, sleeps in, and stays up late reading? Because that would be my patronus.

message 36: by John (new)

John | 69 comments white wolf

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I finally figured out the exact animal I am. I am a Fence Fox. ^^

message 38: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments What exactly is a Fence Fox?

message 39: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jul 27, 2009 05:29PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) description

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley (hegefeld97) i dont no, maybe an owl or dolphin?

message 41: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I think mine would be a strong animal, cool animal or a nice animal. wolverine, owl, or a little dog.
which one do some of you think mine should be?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

mine would be a gray wolf

message 43: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments cool! I picked wolverine because it is ferocious, owl because they are cool, and a little dog because that is what my pet is.

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley (hegefeld97) i took a quiz after this and guess what i got dolphin

message 45: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments really? that is one of my favorite marine animals!!

message 46: by Jake (new)

Jake | 7 comments My Patronus would be a Hungarian Horntail

message 47: by Nate (new)

Nate | 6 comments i try to think of other animals but an owl just keeps popping into my head

message 48: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww...hes so cute

i mean the fence fox

message 49: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I know!

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Yes, they're adorable. I was told that is my fox spirt, or Kitsune.

« previous 1 3