Twilight movie anticipators discussion

Mods

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments I think we should have a folder in which u can say if u want 2 b a mod and y u would b a good mod.
Example:
Name: Rachel
Why should you be a mod in this group: Because I own all the Twilight books and I luv all of them.

message 2: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) Alright here I go-
My names Ginnie and I am a twilight-a-holic. I have read all the books in the series 10+ times. I absolutley adore the series and anyhting else Stephenie Meyer writes.

message 3: by ♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 2 comments Here,
My name is Ashlyn and i should be a mod of this group because i own all of the books in the twilight series and am obsessed with the series, i went to the breaking dawn premiere, and im just obsessed with stephenie meyer!
thnx!

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments does any1 else here think that abby should have been better about making this group? i mean she made the group but then when i joined there weren't any topics or anything! but i would add both of u ppl if i could!

message 5: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) thats fine i didn't realize you were the leader honestly i don't expect you to be on all the time