Twilight movie anticipators discussion

Which do you think is going to be better-the book or the movie

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments i think it's going 2 b the book bcause they can't show everything in the movie.

message 2: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) The book duh. That't how it always works. Plus no movie company can make the connection between Bella and Edward anywhere close to where it should be.

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 2 comments definitely the book! i already see mistakes in the previews, they can not make it anywhere near as good as stephenie, and i think the movie will ruin how i think of the book

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments i no! it's not gonna b that good! but i'll still watch it. i have no idea y, though.

message 5: by Giovanna (new)

Giovanna (whenwearebothcats) The books are always better than the films. They usually never have the time to include all the scenes. I still think the film will be wonderful and hopefully they will keep the poignant scenes of the book intact.

message 6: by Giovanna (new)

Giovanna (whenwearebothcats) Yes, you are right. No one can recreate Edward and Bella's relationship. That is purely for out imaginations!

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments he shouldn't. and the movie won't b 2 bad, bcause stephanie is there all the time when they're doing it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

rnt they cutting the scene where bella meets edwards family?
thats not cool

message 9: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) omg they are that's awful they cant do that plus from what i've seen bella sounds like a man and edward looks like a creep