:D :D Music! :D :D discussion

Bad Singers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who is the one singer or singers that annoy you or have a terrible voice.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have to say that Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lavoto annoy me and have bad voices.

message 3: by P (new)

P Oh, man, I agree about Miley. But I think Demi has talent, actually. At the very least, more talent than Miley. I don't like the Jonas Brothers either.

xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah demi is more talented than miley but i don't like her songs i also hate the jonas brothers

message 5: by Wee!wawaLAA!!! (new)

Wee!wawaLAA!!! (kawala) | 2 comments Demi is more talented, that's true. But she should start writing her own songs...since the ones we hear are disney channel stuff,right?
And Selena Gomez is okay. I think it's better for her NOT to become another solo singer. Which by the way, she is not trying to be.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hate miley
hate selena
love demi

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

btw cool group [:

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) all of yall are dumb why did i even join this group

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) Man, i cant even explain how much i HATE miley cyrus. she's everywhere! its like she's stalking me!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaa
the music group
can be like
an i hate miley group
we all happen 2 hate her
with the exception of a few

message 11: by Sophie (last edited Aug 27, 2008 04:55PM) (new)

Sophie | 2 comments Miley Cyrus has a bad voice in my opinion but she's only 15. You can't be so hard on her. But she's SOO obsessed with Nick Jonas. But who isn't? He's really cute. Anyway, I think that Demi Lovato has a good voice and isn't a spoiled brat like the "Cheetah Girls" or "Jordan Pruitt" or someone snooty like that. Selena Gomez is ok with singing but she's a better actress. Oh, and Joe Jonas in the Jonas Brothers.... UGH!!! I HATE HIM!! HES SOOO FULL OF HIMSELF!!! Sorry, lost my cool there for a second.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i love miley cyrus, selina gomez, and demi lavoto

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments XD i think joe jonas is cuter than nick jonas...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol
poor kevin jonas
even in this post
he never gets talked about
and i think the Jo Bros have some potential
but all that potential is ruined by the fact that their going through puberty and their voices r cracking all over the place

message 15: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments what?!?! I don't even like the Jonas Brothers but I like some of their songs. I don't like THEM!

message 16: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) i think the joe bros have okay songs, but i dont think any of them r cute.

message 17: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments same here.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hey its true!
and by the time their all over their voice crackiness
there gonna be too old for the band
its a teenage band
and it just wont be cool when there like 25

message 19: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments I hate these songs by the Jonas Brothers:

I wanna be like you
That's the way we roll
When you look me in the eyes
Burnin up

these are the songs I hate that Hannah Montana sings/Miley Cyrus

Make some noise
Life's what you make it
True friend
Clear
Good enough for now
pumpin up the party
if we were a movie

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she is a good model
esp
in that dooney and bourke ad

christina thomas-smith (boobery) | 2 comments hmmmm miley cyrus!

message 22: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 6 comments I hate miley cyrus, and I saw one person post in a place saying the jb squeak when they sing...............

message 23: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments yea they do. they're so not cute and can't sing or act. some of their songs suck. it means they're off key and pitchy and act like they're in love when they sing their songs. I hated Camp Rock except for the songs.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments i didn't like this is me.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

the acoustic version of this is me was good in my opinion
i act think demi has talent
unlike miley

message 26: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments I didn't like this is me,start the party,or play my music,or here I am.

I liked :

We rock
gotta find you
2 stars
too cool

message 27: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments OK give me at least 1 reason why you don't like Miley Cyrus Naomi. I only saw the pic of her with a white sheet around her so that only her back was showing. A professional photographer took that picture so how is that a dirty pic? Naomi you even said Miley Cyrus was OK in one group.

message 28: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments why? I'm not much of a singer and I listen to disney channel music. So you don't hate her Naomi?

message 29: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments well do you hate her because of the songs?
you hate her because of the pics that a professional photographer took?
You hate her because she wears wigs?
Do you hate her outfits?
do you hate the show?

What is it exactly that you hate Miley?

message 30: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments OK what does suggestive mean? Does it mean she suggested the pic or what does it mean? I'm glad you don't hate her Naomi because I kind of accused that since you are in the Hannah Montana Haters club

message 31: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments ok? transfer sensual sorry but I don't know big words I don't know the meaning to

message 32: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments ok is that a bad thing?

message 33: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments you mean to say people are mad at Miley and hate her because of a sexy pic? oh so people really are jealous of her,they just won't admit it

message 34: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments that's bogus and that doesn't make sense. it's not like what Vanessa Hudgens did

message 35: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments oh if anyone is confused,I was talking to naomi

message 36: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments someone took a pic of her naked and it showed her whole front

message 37: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments yea but who did a worse job it's not like Miley had a pic of herself naked right? How do you know she was naked?

message 38: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments I haven't and we don't know the facts about the pic and it may be kind of suggestive but does it mean she was naked? No absolutely not but a real someone would have clothes on underneath the sheet

message 39: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments That's why I said that you can't accuse something a dirty pic without knowing the facts first.

message 40: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments well there are dresses where there's no straps and your back is showing. you've not seen those?

message 41: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments there's a thing in the front and it probably has a bra attached inside you just couldn't see that and it was because of the sheet

message 42: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments no there's a bra inside the thing that holds the dress you know how the dress wraps around the middle of the back and no straps,there's a bra attached inside to help hold it up and there could be zippers in the back.

message 43: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments that doesn't mean anything!

message 44: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments so maybe the camera had something to do with it and you can't see her front of the body only her back

message 45: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments well the sheet is wrapped around the front so you can't see it, that's what that is

message 46: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments yea but still.... it doesn't prove she's naked! For peepsake quit making a big deal about it!

message 47: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments I never said you were stupid and don't talk to me like that! This is what I meant,I knew this fight would happen in this group!

message 48: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments I said knock it off Kenna! I mean it! Why are YOU clearly judging people on their opinions? You hate her because of some pic you don't know the evidence to? You hate that she wears wigs? Maybe we can't be friends!

message 49: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments Uh you're kind of calling me stupid because I said I liked Miley and because I think that pic is not dirty. Is that how you want it? I didn't think you would talk to me like that and I don't need you talking to me like that

message 50: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments yea and this means everyone! I don't like fights and these are the reasons why I have to leave a lot of groups about music cause one day someone just decides to say they hate Miley and other people agree while other people are defending her because they like her. I guess it was my fault Miley was brought up

« previous 1