Homeschoolers discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay Characters

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver ((post your characters here))
Name:
Race: ((e.g. human, cat, elf, dragon, etc.))
Personality:
Powers: ((optional))

and remember to use (()) around extra stuff that isn't part of the characters or the roleplay.

message 2: by Schuyler (new)

Schuyler (zalethon) | 20 comments Name: Zale
Race: Human
Appearance: Steve Zahn in Sahara
Personality: Kind of a jerk...
Powers: Being a completely normal, if somewhat thick, person.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Avalin
Race:Half-demon Half-angel
Appearance:Long pink hair, straight to shoulders, then begins to corkscrew, large green eyes
Personality:^.^
Powers:Dark and Light, struggles with Wild, but it's not really her element

sort of avalin...
http://ui21.gamespot.com/1780/er0002_...

message 4: by Sarahfina (new)

Sarahfina  (sarahfinaforever) | 19 comments Name: Astrid
Race: Elf
Appearance: Long Blonde hair w/ blue streaks, tight colorful clothing, piercing blue eyes. Height: 5'9
Weight: 110
Personality: flirtatious, adventurous & sometimes violent, very loyal to her friends and if one of them is harmed, she becomes an intense death tracker for revenge. you don't want to get on her bad side!
Powers: a trained Sorceress, level 94. (the highest you can be is 100, you start at 1)
Weapons: carries a triple bladed dagger, mostly uses her powers.

message 5: by Schuyler (new)

Schuyler (zalethon) | 20 comments ((Level 94 right off o_o Who am I to judge? Try not to powerplay--powerplaying is when you give your character an unfair advantage through prose, particularly when you don't give other players a chance to respond (eg 'George kills everyone' is blatant powerplaying, while 'George prepares to kill everyone,' for our purposes, isn't)--though the level 94 bit is probably fine as we're all here to have fun.))

message 6: by Sarahfina (new)

Sarahfina  (sarahfinaforever) | 19 comments ((thats actually my d&d character...and so i just put her real stats..))
change of powers: level 61
(( you could make yours be better though too..))

message 7: by Dbnptshct (last edited Sep 01, 2008 09:30AM) (new)

Dbnptshct (eltain) | 74 comments Name: William Scoresby

Race: human

Appearance: a sun-darkened Englishman from the country of Texas; short, brown, unkempt hair, a few scars on his face and plain brown eyes. normally clean-shaven.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 63 kg (140 lb)

Garb: usually a tight, black t-shirt, a dark, multi-pocketed jacket, brown trousers, standard-issue-Mejican combat boots, a slim black leather backpack and an Indianna-Jones-style brown fidora.

Personality: quiet, but talkative around friends, almost annoyingly so, very protective and jealous. enjoys long strolls in the desert and gunfights in the moonlight.

Powers: none.

Skills: gunslinging, bartering, archery, horse-riding

Lesser-developed skills: stealing, air-balloon piloting, cooking.

Daemon: Fischer, a fox-shaped daemon

Bio.: William has been searching for his missing father for 8 long years. His search has taken him far and wide, but he hasn't given up yet.

(no, not the texan countryside, the actual country Texas. much larger then the state is today.)

message 8: by Schuyler (new)

Schuyler (zalethon) | 20 comments ((I know :P I'm sorry, Sarafina, didn't mean anything by it. You can keep her at level 94 if you want, it just caught me off guard :P Who do you play DND with?))

message 9: by Sarahfina (new)

Sarahfina  (sarahfinaforever) | 19 comments ((no one right now, jordans group won't let me join, and i wouldn't really want to play with them anyway because they only do like virtual stuff. but i used to play with a group at my church..but then our dungeon master died so we don't play much anymore))

message 10: by Schuyler (new)

Schuyler (zalethon) | 20 comments ((What do you mean virtual stuff...?))

message 11: by Dbnptshct (last edited Sep 02, 2008 06:17PM) (new)

Dbnptshct (eltain) | 74 comments not the right topic for that question. spam is bad. srs. all of you!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Evelyn
Appearance: dark tan colored skin, hair to her waist the mixed colors of peanutbutter and chocolate swirled, cherry lips, eyes the color of lime, (( sorry if she sounds like food ;] ))
Personality: lively, quick minded, expressive, creative, and caring
Powers: not knowing what they're thinking, but she can sense someone's intentions, very vague, rough, but she can get the basic idea of someones wishes.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Catty
Race: human
Apearance: short black hair, light skin, dark green eyes, tall
Personality: nice, caring, loves her friends
Powers: travel back in time

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) Name: Lily
Appearance: Long Blond hair with purple streaks, green eyes, tall (sound like anyone? lol...).
Personality: Depends on the group, can be very opinionated, or very quiet and watch others
Powers: Reads minds, to an extent

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((???????? O.o ?????????? what?))

message 16: by Dbnptshct (new)

Dbnptshct (eltain) | 74 comments i was wondering, can we have two charecters? if so, i'll edit this post with another, if not, then okay.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Edmund Pevensie
Race: Son of Adam
Apearance: ((going on the books here)) Shorter; blonde hair; 1940's garb; standing nonchalantly with hands in pockets
Personality: Strong sence of Justice; a little impatient at times; can be sarcastic, but loves his dear friends
Powers: Very skilled swordsman

message 18: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 3 comments Name: Leuna Greenleaf
Race: elf
appearance: tall and skinny, also has a real good build, has long silvery hair and silvery-blue eyes, same kind of clothing as her brother.
personality: sweet, a good fighter, luvs challenges
other: she is a skilled fighter. She was trained by her brother Legolus. Has no friends, she was kicked out of her brother's kingdom by the King elf for fighting with other teen elves. Misses her brother very much
weapans: bow and arrows, swords, daggers
power: Is extremely quick.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Arianna Lipe
Race:Human
Apearance: Long sleak reddish-hazel hair, tan skin, freckles, short.
Personality: sarcastic, brave.
Other: From USA, just moved to England.