LEGO discussion

Lego Batman

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not gonna lie I'm a geek when it comes to Lego games. I think they're pretty sweet and I'm excited for Lego Batman so if you have any info about it, post here.

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury haha! Lego is pretty sweet I must admit. But then again I'm a geek for a lot of things.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Im a geek for both the games and legos i have 2 admit it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha ha same! I've always enjoyed building with them

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i know and longish ago i used to do role plays with them

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

role plays? I really like the star wars legos. Don't know what to think of the clone wars sets that have come out though. The movie looks.. Different.

message 7: by Alyson (new)

Alyson (alysonwhite) Lego rocks. Lego batman will be out in September. I am quite excited for the latest Lego edition. The Star Wars Trilogy and the Indiana Jones version for the PS3 were fantastic and the Nintendo DS version of SWT was also fairly entertaining. I plan on picking up the DS version for Indiana Jones and Batman Lego too. If you have a PS and a DS, I'd suggest getting both games for Batman as they are fairly different in game content, as each uses different hardware for the game. :)

message 8: by Eric (new)

Eric oh my...the addiction that was LEGO, hehe. however, the fact that they cost an arm and a leg was what got me to stop buying them.

as far as the games go, they are so surprisingly fun/entertaining (as long as you play with someone else). i've only played the star wars ones (because thats what my friends have), but LEGO batman looks to all that much more entertaining just because its batman.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah your right they are pretty expensive. They have a death star set coming out in september that costs $400!!

But your right, they are fun as long as your playing with friends. I don't think you missed much though. Star Wars has indeed been the best. Indiana Jones was okay.. I am excited to see how well LEGO batman does though.

message 10: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 17 comments I'm not a fan of the video games (I play alone) but I have to say, the batman one looks really good!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE LEGOS! I am a total LEGO fan. I should have thought of this.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Prajit you should play with people it makes it more fun. But yeah I think batman is going to be awesome. I hope that you can get different batman costumes. Knowing LEGO you probably most definitely will be able to.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not in the best position to coment on this.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The only gaming system I have is a computer, if you count that.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

But I have a friend with a PS2 and an X-box 360 and another with a Gaame Cube and a Wii, so I'm okay.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Also we may get a Wii soon. I hope so.

message 17: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 17 comments lol, quadruple post

message 18: by Eric (new)

Eric i am pretty sure there will be multiple batman costumes. on all the promotional ads, i see the usual black and grey, but the promotional key chain that you get when you preorder it, you get an all black batman costume (ala batman returns). looks pretty spiffy

message 19: by Gavin (new)

Gavin | 1 comments woohoo!! i just pre-ordered the lego batman game!! 3 days woohoo!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommorrow is the day! I'm excited to see the review for it and it will be better than LEGO Indiana JOnes. It has to be!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. I'm getting it with for the Wii if I can.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Just got Lego Batman on the ps3 and it is awesome! Way different than the previous LEGO games

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Great!

♦Sarah♦Rockpelt♦ | 2 comments Wow!That's great.I'm hoping i can get a lego batman too.

message 25: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 17 comments lego batman is eh.. compared to star wars... havent played indi jones yet

♦Sarah♦Rockpelt♦ | 2 comments I think lego star wars is the coolest,but I like the fantastic four game too.